Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nemo

zhunter

NO!!!

I don't hate Nemo, but figured this was the proper forum for this question.

WTF happened to your gun that it "puked" I thought Revos were bullet-proof???

I can't wait to hear this one :surprise: , his Randy Gun???? I HATE that it is taking him so long to reply. Maybe he is doing his penance from his picture posting in the revo section :devil:

Hey, I'm here... I saw the I Hate Nemo title and first thing Ithought was "What the hell did I do now?"

Anyway, my Randy gun has worked flawlessly since getting it about 18 months ago. I've shot approximately 6K rounds through it. Yes, the occasional light strike but those are my fault for not sitting the primers all the way. I think the nats nerves impaired my hand coordination becuase my reloads were really bad all through the match, maybe except the last day.

On stage 2 after firing the first 6 shots I opened the cylinder for the reload, my clumsy hands in combination with a weakened yoke screw managed to push the cylinder forward with enough force to dislodge the yoke out of the retention of the spring-loaded screw/plunger. My left hand still hurts from hitting the yoke trying to make it go back in but the shape of the notch where the screw engages it wouldn't allow for it to fall back into place. Then I tried to back the screw out with my fingernail. When the RO called "One Minute" I just raised my hand and said I'm done.

A squadmate brought me a screwdriver to the line and I backed out the screw, push the yoke back into place, retightened the screw and holstered. Back in the safety area Mike Carmoney gave me a new yoke screw, replaced mine (that seemed the spring was a bit tired) and the gun continued to run flawlessly.

RGS, what's the cost of a yoke screw? Well, not that I was a having a stellar appearance but that $1.00 part got me completely out of the race.

Live and learn. I have to pay more attention to my gear, not trust it so much. There you have it.

You can keep hating me if you like...

B)

RGS, what's the cost of a yoke screw? Well, not that I was a having a stellar appearance but that $1.00 part got me completely out of the race.

Live and learn. I have to pay more attention to my gear, not trust it so much. There you have it.

You can keep hating me if you like...

B)

Customer service will send you one or two.

What I hate is that you had the problem but going against the rules here, I LIKE that Mike came through with the part for you. Nice to shoot with good people :cheers:

I will send you an e mail tomorrow some time.

Nemo,

I don't hate you at all! In fact, I was very pleased to have met you in Tulsa. I'm sorry you had malfunctions at Natl's. It always bites when it's equipment related because you're so tempted then to play If-SeC.

Now that it's working again, just keep driving it like you stole it!

The yoke screw is tight on my Carmonized 625!!!!!!

See you tomorrow.

Male specimens in the Carmoney family are inclined to over-torque. Confession from the counselor hisself.

Nemo,

I don't hate you at all! In fact, I was very pleased to have met you in Tulsa. I'm sorry you had malfunctions at Natl's. It always bites when it's equipment related because you're so tempted then to play If-SeC.

Now that it's working again, just keep driving it like you stole it!

It was a pleasure meet you, Carina. Like it's stolen... that's the plan. If-SeC?? :huh:

Nemo, I've got "Nuttin' but luv" for ya brother! You are a positive force and friendly face in this sport!

I might be going to the "Wheel Side" next season, and looking to you for some pointers

Thank you for your words, Micah! Revo division would be much better with you in it. All the pointers you need will be given. I need you to take care of that Lefty wheelgunner you have over there.

Seeing your name as title for a "What I hate" thread definitely gets your attention. It worked, Zhunter. I know you love me, though. ;)

Nemo,

How could we not love a guy with horns. :) Sorry about the malf.. it was nice of Mike to step up and help. I've been working with some malfs and haven't even shot the local matches. I can't imagine what it must be like to deal with it during the Nats. Sorry to hear of you issues and hope next years is much better for you. ;)

JT

Hey Nemo!

Sorry to hear you had a problem :o

And sorry not to see you guys this month. Was thinking of trying a match closer to home this time.....but droped the drive shaft on the "Yota heading home from work friday. That kinda put me out of the game this weekend. I should see ya at SAPSA next month.......the Yota gods willing :rolleyes: