Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No matter how hard you wish for it...

imashooter2

...your 625 will still go click instead of bang the 7th time you pull the trigger.:(

Yours too?? I thought mine was defective <_<

What was worse was today I shot my 8 shot and kept dumping 2 rounds on the ground for the first stage. I guess I finished last in Open :blink:

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Waltermitty tells me his seventh round indicator has been working perfectly the last couple of matches. I even got to see it work at the last match. :ph34r:

editted fer spellin

Edited by Bubber

...your 625 will still go click instead of bang the 7th time you pull the trigger.:(

Saving you the Express to Open Class :)

There's a silver lining in every cloud I suppose. :) But funny you should mention it... We had a production shooter on my squad today that loaded 11 in a mag. Might not have noticed it, but it was a 20 round stage and he shot an extra on 2 targets.

Saving you the Express to Open Class :)

There's a silver lining in every cloud I suppose. :) But funny you should mention it... We had a production shooter on my squad today that loaded 11 in a mag. Might not have noticed it, but it was a 20 round stage and he shot an extra on 2 targets.

Had a 7th shot out of an 8 rounder at Area 1 this year which meant we netted 17 revolver shooters instead of 18 at the match

I know someone who can tell you for a fact that a moonclip loaded with .45 ACP rounds will not fit in the cylinder of a 686.He actually tried 3 times to make them fit before muttering"I think I have the wrong gun" :huh:

I wana hear that story.

Standard idiot story. Shot the popper that activated a disappearing target with round 5. Knew it was round 5 when I pulled the trigger, but shot it anyway. :wacko:

After that, it was all over except for the wishing...

Ouch.

I wana hear that story.

Here is my story that has repeated itself a few times.

2 sets of stacked targets, smoke the first 2 targets index to the next set smoke the first one have a perfect sight picture for the next one but no ammo to shoot it with.

I have done that a few times.

I wana hear that story.

Standard idiot story. Shot the popper that activated a disappearing target with round 5. Knew it was round 5 when I pulled the trigger, but shot it anyway. :wacko:

After that, it was all over except for the wishing...

Yeah, like none of us has ever done that...