Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Iowa Back-to-Back matches

Carmoney

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys, a week to go before the great Iowa Back-to-Back matches!

Our wheelgun entries number in the 30s, if we get some late entries (as we usually do) we stand a decent chance of setting another new USPSA Revolver Division record. We had 39 wheels at this year's Nats in Tulsa.

Keith cannot be allowed to simply walk away with the Revolver title again this year....he might win it, but he's gonna have to shoot for it this year, by God! ;) Watching Sharyn's video, it actually appears that Cliff has figured out how to hit a piece of steel on demand, so maybe El Conquistador will be the one. Anyway, this is going to be a great event.

Remember, this year there are special overall trophies being awarded to those who put together the best aggregate between single-stack and revolver. This is a nice bonus for those who shoot both platforms.

And once again, there will be a special presentation of the Florida Old School Grudge Match Award.....this year that particular award has received corporate sponsorship, and a company representative will be on hand to personally present the prize to the victor.

So--send in your entries. Better yet, email me at carmoney4@aol.com and let me know you're coming, and I'll personally hold a spot open for you. We will take entries up to and including the day of the match, you can even pay at the door.

I'd really like to see us hit the magic 40 this year!

Edited by Carmoney

Keith cannot be allowed to simply walk away with the Revolver title again this year....he might win it, but he's gonna have to shoot for it this year, by God! ;) Watching Sharyn's video, it actually appears that Cliff has figured out how to hit a piece of steel on demand, so maybe El Conquistador will be the one. Anyway, this is going to be a great event.

So I'm guessing this means that you guys are shooting, dare I say it, major this year, huh? :D

Results are in! Congratulations to Revo champ Cliff Walsh.

The aggregate (PSS + Rev) winners are:

1st Tony Phan

2nd Cliff Walsh

3rd Mike Carmoney

We dodged the rain and had a great weekend of shooting here in Iowa!

Thanks to all who participated, and those who helped us at the match.

PistolFinalsRevolver.txt

PistolFinalsAlldivisions.txt

Results are in! Congratulations to Revo champ Cliff Walsh.

The aggregate (PSS + Rev) winners are:

1st Tony Phan

2nd Cliff Walsh

3rd Mike Carmoney

We dodged the rain and had a great weekend of shooting here in Iowa!

Thanks to all who participated, and those who helped us at the match.

Mike, good to see the results but you forgot to mention the

Florida Old School Grudge Match Award
and the picture of the TuTu, or pig, which ever. Wish I could have been there, I had a great time last year...later rdd

here is a link of Little FFL shooting in the Iowa B2B

Little FFL Stage 2

Little FFL Stage 8

This is a large file wait for it to load

I am going to convert them and repost later

There are some videos of myself and snubby as well as little snubby but we all s**K and IMHO little FFL Shoots better than us.

Edited by ffl

Congrats to the winners and all who participated.

BTW, nice run cliff!!!

And, as for the "tu-tu", are you guys referring to Cliff's towel?

Z, golf has the green jacket and now the Florida Grudge Match has the tutu. It is made from scraps of fabric from the Surgi's old underwear. The winner gets it for a year and must wear it at the next years match. Scott Hattrup has pictures and I'm sure that will be posted soon.

Get signed up early for next year and you too can join the chase for the TUTU. Next year I think there will be a prone stage and we all know it is improper to wear anything under a tutu.

Cliff

well i have my videos up on youtube.......although i might not be fast, you can still appreciate the stages from the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/killarbb

i have the rest of squad 2 on video yet to try and upload. i am going to try to get to some of that on friday evening

thanks for a great match mike, the stages were extremely fun.

Thanks Mike and the RO staffs for your kind hospitality. Very fun stages and great weather. We are planning to return next year.

Cliff,

Nice Tu TU. Next year, wear some shorts under the skirt so we can see your sexy legs. :surprise: