Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1

Sharyn

I'm glad to see you made a video of our match and that you got one of each stage in there too! I was an RO on Thunderhall (the bomb stage). As Wil Schuemann is placing the bomb on the stand I appear on the video keeping a close eye on the bomb to be sure it doesn't fall off. Then it appears that I begin searching for brass when I see that the bomb is secure. Doh! Caught on camera goofing off.

I FORGOT!!! :surprise: Thanks and credit go out to n2ipsc for the opening graphics (taken off the Area 1 website and altered just slightly) and thanks to SmittyFL for helping video... :wub:

Thank you, everyone! I really enjoyed putting this one together. I had some extravagant plans to utilize my new effects/transitions software, but shooting just seems to look best unaltered. :D

TMC, I had posted this video in another thread: Wil Schuemann - Stage 3 It was an absolute pleasure to meet him and watch him shoot. What an amazing man!

Tom, great to see and shoot with you! I'm sorry about your reshoot... I felt like such an jerk. :( I was so relieved that you KICKED BUTT on your second run!!! Niiiice! :cheers:

splashdown, thanks for your hard work! You guys ran that stage very well and very fair.

Thanks again, everyone!

:D

Edited by Sharyn

Tom, great to see and shoot with you! I'm sorry about your reshoot... I felt like such an jerk. :( I was so relieved that you KICKED BUTT on your second run!!! Niiiice! :cheers:

Thanks again, everyone!

:D

No worries girl.