Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm....Interesing question. ARe any classifications up for SS yet or are they going to use L10 classifications.

Unknown at this point..probably use L10 but don't count on it...I would bet there well be lots of high caliber unclassified shooters there who are at least M or GM in other classifications. Anyone would do well to place in the top 25 there IMO as the top 10 or 15 will undoubtedly go to GM's who show up...

going to be lots of interesting things happen at this match...first big SS match of 08...

If he doesn't, it might reflect in his new member title :devil:

Will SingleStack make it, or not?

thought he died..haven't heard from him for soooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooong....

How about Nemo, will he make it

*PERK*

Ya'll talking 'bout me?

thought he died..haven't heard from him for soooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooong....

*PERK*

Ya'll talking 'bout me?

Just a little humor John...thought you might chime in..

You coming to the SS match or not

*PERK*

Ya'll talking 'bout me?

Just a little humor John...thought you might chime in..

You coming to the SS match or not

I had a very good time thinking about it. It was a good fantasy. :D

I doubt it will be a hoser. There are way too many hard cover targets for that approach to succeed for long.

Over/Under question - More or less than 8 mags needed for shooting Production at the MM?

Edited by XD Niner

I am not very likely to be there. I mean I don't have time off being a teacher to travel across the country in the middle of the school year.

Alan I am not hacking up my antiques(almost) I am going to have to get a single stack

So for me though I am thinking single stack in 9mm or .40?

I am not very likely to be there. I mean I don't have time off being a teacher to travel across the country in the middle of the school year.

Alan I am not hacking up my antiques(almost) I am going to have to get a single stack

So for me though I am thinking single stack in 9mm or .40?

Should Kingman build a singlestack in .40 or the better calliber .45?

I don't load .45s anymore. but do have the dies etc.

dunno yet. convince me.

THREAD Drift for Kingman

This link on 1911 forums sums it up pretty well.

The Quiet Man:

"I am a low end B Class Shooter (60-65%)

I shoot a STI Trojan in 9mm from Fall to Spring and I shoot a STI Trojan in .40 from Spring until Fall. My madness concludes that focusing on the A Zone and shooting slower all winter allows me to speed up during the season to accept C's for speed. I just finished the NC Sectional with 80% A's, 16% C's, and 4% D's at the fastest I could go while retaining a sight picture. If I were shooting minor and operating at the same speeds, I would have lost 74 points instead of 37 points for my 37 C's and I would have lost 32 points instead of 24 points for my 8 D's. 106 or 61 match points lost??? Shooting minor anywhere but Production means doubling your losses against major power factor shooters. You are either down 2 or down 4 per shot fired. It's truly painful.

The two extra rounds in the magazine mean NOTHING on field courses."