Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No bullets make Pharaoh a dull boy....

Micah

You know what I hate? Waiting for freakin bullets to arrive! They're several days late, and while my friends go off and practice, I'm stuck here rocking in the corner. Oh, I've got primers and powder...it's like being marooned on a desert island with plenty of canned food and no opener :(

Find someone that has bullets but needs a few primers or some powder.

Barter for enough bullets to get you by until that shipment arrives.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Then find someone whose life gives them vodka, and have a party.

I think I read that somewhere. ;)

Tls

Edited by 38superman

What friends ? :)

Wow ... tough crowd!

Looked at my stash and realized that I was getting low and ordered them before my usual reorder point. It turned out to be a lucky thing since they took several weeks to arrive (Angus was out of stock) and I was about to run out when they finally arrived. Had I waited until my usual reorder point, I would have run completely out.

What friends ?

Wow ... tough crowd!

I didnt mean WHAT FRIENDS litterally ...... I meant his friends arent out practicing either because somebody talked his friends into ordering bullets along with his. <_<

PS You see the NEW LTD GUN in my avatar ? And you see the crapload of 38 super bullets it is laying on ( because I don't have any 40's to go practicing with ) ????

You do the math :rolleyes:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Geez dude, I have tons of bullets, at least 4000, and not planing on shooting due to work anytime soon!! I have a split between MG's and Zero's, which brand to you prefer???

Oh, wait a minute, I don't have any of those itty bitty minor bullets you guys use, only .45's!!!

Sorry, guess that does not help. :(

OH well, keep lookin' for that brown truck, it's a commin' :unsure:

Sorry, could not help myself.

Edited by zhunter

Geez dude, I have tons of bullets, at least 4000, and not planing on shooting due to work anytime soon!! I have a split between MG's and Zero's, which brand to you prefer???

Oh, wait a minute, I don't have any of those itty bitty minor bullets you guys use, only .45's!!!

Sorry, guess that does not help. :(

OH well, keep lookin' for that brown truck, it's a commin' :unsure:

Sorry, could not help myself.

That a way Z...build up his hopes ....then dash them to bits....what a guy...that attitude must mean you are recovering...BTW, how is your nurse treating you...? :rolleyes:

Had two really cuties yesterday, but I was so F'ed that I could barely talk, let alone ask for a dinner date or a number.

NOW, this morning, the HOT Dr.'s Assistant came in to help discharge me, this is the same one who seriously hesitated 6 months ago when I was in the office and asked her to dinner, only to stammer out she was seeing someone. I was not in position to make a play today tho TL, had not had a shower in about 36 hours and looked like hell from the pain and lack of food, but come Monday, most likely LONG before Micah's bullets show up, I will take aonther shot at her when I have to go to the office for a follow-up. Umm, follow-up to the Dr.'s Assistant, maybe it should heretofore be known as a "make-up call" :cheers:

An, yeah, I thought my delivery on the bullets above was good, I am close to being 100% again, now, if only Hilary will agreed to dinner!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by zhunter

Had two really cuties yesterday, but I was so F'ed that I could barely talk, let alone ask for a dinner date or a number.

NOW, this morning, the HOT Dr.'s Assistant came in to help discharge me, this is the same one who seriously hesitated 6 months ago when I was in the office and asked her to dinner, only to stammer out she was seeing someone. I was not in position to make a play today tho TL, had not had a shower in about 36 hours and looked like hell from the pain and lack of food, but come Monday, most likely LONG before Micah's bullets show up, I will take aonther shot at her when I have to go to the office for a follow-up. Umm, follow-up to the Dr.'s Assistant, maybe it should heretofore be known as a "make-up call" :cheers:

An, yeah, I thought my delivery on the bullets above was good, I am close to being 100% again, now, if only Hilary will agreed to dinner!!! :rolleyes:

And you have friends in High Political places also...but thought you more conservative than dating Hilary...isn't Bill going to have any say about it..

And you have friends in High Political places also...but thought you more conservative than dating Hilary...isn't Bill going to have any say about it..

Bill would probably be glad to get her out of the house so he can smoke his cigar.

NO NO NO!!!

NOT that Hilary.

This one is 0 for 3 on my dating rules, but really cute!!!!!

I don't like my chances, but, hey, if you don't ask, you won't ever get it!!!

NO NO NO!!!

NOT that Hilary.

Ok, gotta have these three dating rules....

(I can see some old dice man coming in this one :devil: )

NO NO NO!!!

NOT that Hilary.

Ok, gotta have these three dating rules....

(I can see some old dice man coming in this one :devil: )

PM sent

Grrrr....the reason that I don't have by bullets yet is because THEY NEVER HAD THEM!!!!!

This was not mentioned when the order was being placed. Check you abacus, but it can't be a good policy to not tell your customers that you don't have what they need when they make an order.

It's time to find a new bullet :(