Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Armed America in photos

Carlos

Seems not to make judgements - just shows photos. Although these are gun owners, it does not seem from the descriptions like very many of them are regular "shooters" - and none of them appear to be competitors except maybe the guy with the AR.

Funny how often "protection" is mentioned, yet none of them mention IDPA, training, etc.

Here is the http://abcnews.go.com/WN/popup?id=3408842&...ex=1&page=1 on abcnews.com

Here is one example:

ht_armed_5400_070724_ssv.jpg

Edited by Carlos

Seems not to make judgements - just shows photos. Although these are gun owners, it does not seem from the descriptions like very many of them are regular "shooters" - and none of them appear to be competitors except maybe the guy with the AR.

Funny how often "protection" is mentioned, yet none of them mention IDPA, training, etc.

Here is the http://abcnews.go.com/WN/popup?id=3408842&...ex=1&page=1 on abcnews.com

Seemed like they wanted a lot of couples and families. If I'd known they were coming this way, we've got half a dozen IPSC couples that would make for a great dinner party pic :D

I suppose like car racing among car owners, competitive shooters are a small subset of gun owners.

Seemed like they wanted a lot of couples and families. If I'd known they were coming this way, we've got half a dozen IPSC couples that would make for a great dinner party pic :D

That would indeed be an interesting dinner party photo.

I suppose like car racing among car owners, competitive shooters are a small subset of gun owners.

That would indeed be an interesting dinner party photo.

That is an EXCELLENT analogy! Mind if I use it?

CarinaB - thanks for the video.

• 1 month later...