Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Female Demerit System

dajarrel

Try forgetting your anniversary! DON'T EVER DO IT!

That's why I had my anniversary date engraved on the inside of my wedding band. About Thanksgiving time, I take the ring off for a quick reminder. It's worked so far.

A friend of mine acutally came up with the idea of setting up a fee-based internet service that reminds people of important dates. He even thought of having an on-line system of automatically sending flowers, a card, etc. so you would never have to do anything. I hate shopping and picking out cards. It's all a bunch of bull$hit.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zhunter is sooooo badly in debt with negative demerits that he probably just plain doesn't care any more. :lol:

He's now a rogue "point" man with nothing to lose....... :rolleyes:

If he had shaggy long hair, three day stubble, and stood by a Harley, he would have that whole Bad Boy thing going on...the women love it...but since he is a golf commentator, I bet his hair is short, groomed he is cleanly shaven and he stands by his Beemer...go figure :blink:

And YES, Z...those little short skirts are only a few months away...football season is coming...rejoice Dearheart....

Ok Z...how do you schmoose the ladies to discount your MANY demerits???????

We can take it ....just tell us

Jim

Jim

Read below. I am not sure I could have phrased it any better!!!! This is VERY true of how I live. I am currently dating 3 women, and they all know about each other. All 3 know that I have NO interest in marriage or anything of a serious lifetime commitment.

....If you don't get too attached to any particular woman it works better for you. In my experience it is better to have and maintain close relationships with many at the same time... its good to keep one's distance. IF they find out the arrangement, it kindles an aggressive competitive spirit, and they go out of their way to prove that they are better than the others... NO demerits, no points, no nothing. Just keep them back on their heels and you won't have to.

:D

stubbicatt

You must know me!!!

zhunter is sooooo badly in debt with negative demerits that he probably just plain doesn't care any more. :lol:

He's now a rogue "point" man with nothing to lose....... :rolleyes:

I think Siggy knows me too from the sounds of it! :surprise:

But Siggy, I DO have fun :cheers:

"Pu**y in the Bank"

Bwaaahaaahaaa. :goof::goof::goof:

I love it.

Siggy, where do I go to open an account?

I might need to make a withdrawal.

Tony

There ya go Tony, we are just birds of a different feather, I personally like to make deposits ;)

Ahhhh you guys got nuttin.....I was married to the...ANTIWIFE :surprise:

She was so mean she could make SATAN blush....cats and dogs would run for thier lives at the sight of her.

Grown men would cower and be turned to stone with just a glance......and and and....well maybe she wasnt THAT bad...but she was a mean one :blink:

Jim :unsure:

Oh I forgot to mention she INVENTED PMS...and had it 27 day a month

You mean that she did not have your affection for restoring old cars...tell the truth, now...

That is a sore subject around here...(speaking of demerits that don't go away), the anti-wife sold his Ford replica GT40 that he was restoring back in 1983 while he was on a business trip. She found the title, forged his signature, sold it and spent the money. The divorce was soon after! :cheers:

Worked out well for me!!! Jim and were married 2 years later. :)

And now FORD is making the GT40 for only a gazillion dollars and Jim wishes he had his back.

~Nanci~

It was all calculated on the honor system. :D

Honor system?

Oh yeah I remember that.

Goes something like this:

She offered her honor, he honored her offer, and he was honor and offer all night.

:surprise: OMG! That is the funniest thing I have read here in a while! That's like the joke about the wife asking the drunk husband on his late arrival home reeking of perfume if he enjoyed his poker night and he replied, "Poker? I hardly knew her."

:goof::lol::D:P