Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ah, farmer tan. in Palm Beach Gardens???

BTW my grandparents live there.

Nope, I am working in Europe this summer, I come home a fews weeks, normally not more than one at a time. This is my 4th week of a current 5 week trip. Week from Monday, I will BE HOME for 9 whole days!!! :cheers:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Hitman did not see that coming he needs to open his eyes.

We need to start a list of those that lead a sheltered life. Lots of people that did not know what astroglide was until they did a search on it.

Ah, but there may be some in the audience who don't really neeeeeed Astroglide...... :rolleyes:B):devil:

You may not NEED it, but it can come in handy from time to time ;)

Edited by zhunter

if Hitman did not see that coming he needs to open his eyes.

We need to start a list of those that lead a sheltered life. Lots of people that did not know what astroglide was until they did a search on it.

Isn't that what the astronaughts spread all over their bodies to get into those tight suits...?

It is like buying primers, guns or anything else...can't have too much and that includes Astroglide...even for the younger set....as Mae West said, "...too much of anything is...wonderful" , or something to that effect...

Wonder how many legit uses there are for that product that don't include sex....uhhhh, I don't really care...just tossing it out there... :rolleyes: