Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How can you tell he's a Texan

Merlin Orr

I dont get it, is he a Texan because he cannot figure out that he could avoid all the pain and dirtiness by wraping it around his waist? Thats what I do and I am from Missouri.

Missouri? "Show Me" :goof:

-Chet

Two Texas are standing on the footbridge peeing over the side. The first says - Water's cold. The second replies - Deep too.

It has rained so much here in the past week that it will soon be deep enough that even a Texan won't touch bottom.

Two Texas are standing on the footbridge peeing over the side. The first says - Water's cold. The second replies - Deep too.

It has rained so much here in the past week that it will soon be deep enough that even a Texan won't touch bottom.

I could say its pretty deep any time Merlins around, but I wont.---------------Larry

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's a Canadian baby BEFORE circumcision. :surprise::surprise:

Also loses about 20 lbs. :cheers::cheers:

How do you know if it is deep or not...the snow is waist deep there all the time...Canadian Babies...NOT... :blink:

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's a Canadian baby BEFORE circumcision. :surprise::surprise:

How do you know if it is deep or not...the snow is waist deep there all the time...Canadian Babies...NOT... :blink:

Icicle... anyone... could it be an icicle if it was in Canada?

Do not pick up the yellow icicles.

Obviously you haven't been to my neck of the woods.

Come up for 6 months and play with us. December to May.