Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I hate...

robomanusa

Well seems like you already know the kids are #1. My ex took off with my kids and was going to Georgia to see some "friends". I hopped on a plane and beat her there. She coughed up one kid real quick as he was only 13 months old and was cramping her style. 22 months, 44 flights to Atlanta, 1000's of calls to the lawyer (yes, they charge for those), 3 court appearance, and $50k later, I got my daughter.

That was 13 years ago. Worth every penny. She has bothered to see the kids exactly 2 times since. Real quality parent.

As someone else said...don't give an inch on anything. After an attempt to steal your kids she is the enemy.

Lastly, remember, no matter how good looking she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lneel

Well seems like you already know the kids are #1. My ex took off with my kids and was going to Georgia to see some "friends". I hopped on a plane and beat her there. She coughed up one kid real quick as he was only 13 months old and was cramping her style. 22 months, 44 flights to Atlanta, 1000's of calls to the lawyer (yes, they charge for those), 3 court appearance, and $50k later, I got my daughter.

That was 13 years ago. Worth every penny. She has bothered to see the kids exactly 2 times since. Real quality parent.

As someone else said...don't give an inch on anything. After an attempt to steal your kids she is the enemy.

Lastly, remember, no matter how good looking she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not budging on anything. It really burns my ass though that after being together for 19 years(married 17) she couldnt have waited 4 f*#king days to let our oldest son finish his school final exams. He had to take zeros on all those and was failed because of it. It is recoverable, but not with alot of stress on him that he shouldnt have to deal with. The school is well aware of what happened and are willing to work with me to get it fixed. It will take alot of work to recover those credits and get him graduated on time, but is do-able. Our 13yo had good enough grades it didnt affect his education to much and our daughter was in K and she will be promoted to 1st grade so she is fine with school as well.

I have a friend who is going thru this and he is pushing the 25,000.00 mark, so I can understand how you spent 50,000......Im broke now, but I am not gonna let it get me down. I make damn sure everyday the kids know I love them.

Edited by robomanusa

The best revenge is happiness. B)

(don't let the hate eat at ya)

aaaawwww, Single stack, thats sweet :D

Now, where did I leave that woodchipper? Oh ya, Fargo.

Just trying to make you laugh a little robo.

Edited by SA Friday

The best revenge is happiness. B)

(don't let the hate eat at ya)

aaaawwww, Single stack, thats sweet :D

Now, where did I leave that woodchipper? Oh ya, Fargo.

Just trying to make you laugh a little robo.

The woodchipper thing I dont think will work...The description says it produces useable mulch....if I did that the shit wouldnt be useable for anything.

Protect the kids.... physically and emotionally...as well as you can.

Try not to hate ..... it takes a very real toll on a person.

And the kids too... I speak having come through it. As much as you may be tempted, DO NOT bad mouth the mother.

Edited by JThompson

QUOTE(Merlin Orr @ Jul 4 2007, 10:39 PM)

Protect the kids.... physically and emotionally...as well as you can.

Try not to hate ..... it takes a very real toll on a person.

Absolutely true...she wanted to leave so seeeeeeeee ya....I don't hate my ex, I just do not care. I could care a little less but that would have me actually having to try to care less which she doesn't deserve.

I was lucky...only two years and no kids. I feel for ya. I have said this before on the boards....remember when you were just starting out and had no money? If I recall...I was happier with not much money. As long as you have the most important stuff covered...all the rest is bonus. We all wish you well :cheers:

Dude, My Heart Goes Out to You. I went through this same Sh-t, 15 years ago did not get the Kid, Tryed my best to not bad mouth the Mother. Did see her every other weekend and it was always something at the Transfer (Clothes are dirty, why you late, answer: SNOW D.A., Words, words, words) So glad for KID to turn 18. I COULD NOT SEE STRAIGHT. Nice thing is the Kid now realizes all the crap X-wife said about me IS NOT TURE and has really hurt her Realtionship with the Kid. Best of luck and remember... the kids are the most important thing. I think we should start a Lawyer fund for this guy or have a benafit match some where.

Edited by nmipsc