Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chocolate Cake

Shooter Grrl

Was it Birthday Cake? A big scoop of vanilla on top? Yummm.......

It *WAS* birthday cake, now it's gone :cheers: No ice cream - being diabetic, I stick to cheating only with chocolate - one of those "gotta pick your fight" deals :blink:

MMMMMMMM

Not fair! :angry2:

I haven't had a choc cake like that in years. But my homemade ice cream almost makes up for it. :lol:

By the way--hope that you had a happy birthday.

It was nice meeting you at the Nationals and putting a face to the Avatar.

BigDave ..... you're just EVIL! :)

Cheesecake ...... Devils Food Cake ...... and Chocolate icing on top ?????? WTF ? :o

I'm calling you BigTease from now on. Did you bring enough to share with the whole class ? I didn't think so! ;)

BigDave ..... you're just EVIL! :)

Cheesecake ...... Devils Food Cake ...... and Chocolate icing on top ?????? WTF ? :o

I'm calling you BigTease from now on. Did you bring enough to share with the whole class ? I didn't think so! ;)

Sal(iv)ation lies at Juniors in Manhattan, NYC. Get thou a hot pastrami on rye w/ mustard, followed by the Devil's Food Cheesecake. The version served in the restaurant has a 2nd layer of cake not show above. That cake was the ONLY reason I wanted to go to Manhattan and it was worth the $8 bus ticket!!!

Missed you today. We were expecting chocolate cake after the match. Austin even shot limited today, he was scared you might beat him again.

Aw thanks Chuck. I went to Oxford - gotta spread the grrl around to all her homeys :wub:

• 3 months later...