Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOUISIANA GATOR CLASSIC 2007

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Vender's? I would like to get some primers and if I can get a preorder in on a sleeve or two for the Win Small Rifle.

Let the vender's know ahead of time

Thanks

Jamie

I am sure Tom from Action shooting supply will be there, at least I am hoping since he is from Louisiana and all.

What about the Vender's? I would like to get some primers and if I can get a preorder in on a sleeve or two for the Win Small Rifle.

Let the vender's know ahead of time

Thanks

Jamie

I am sure Tom from Action shooting supply will be there, at least I am hoping since he is from Louisiana and all.

I have not heard if Tom is coming, but I did see James (gmshooter on this Forum, Louque Firearms) getting his vendor area setup today. He was the only one setting up Thursday of which I am aware.

To all my old friends good luck, to all the competitors may all you hits be "A"'s and if you happen to see the Cajun Mafia crowd, tell them I couldn't get paroled! I sure that everyone will have a great time! :cheers:

M2

Shot all 12 stages today with a great little squad. Only six shooters but it included National Champs Jerry and Kay Miculek and GM James Louque. Super nice people to be sure, but it's hard not to be a little nervous when you're up and you know there's a shooting legend on deck waiting on you to finish.

I'm pretty beat but the stages were a lot of fun, the weather is gorgeous this weekend, and you can't beat this crowd. Lots of friendly folks doing what they love. Looks like Gary has once again outdone himself on the prize table and Doc and the ladies in the stats cabin have things well in hand. I'll be working somewhere (5 or 6 can't remember?) tomorrow and can't wait to see everyone coming through.

Night,

John

Hey guys I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I was checking out the range this afternoon and it looks like its gonna be a great match!!! Watching Jerry with that revolver is quite a sight to behold :) Anyway, I'll be on squad 1, the young guy with the ccf framed glock.

Andy

Had the pleasure of shooting with John, Jerry, Kay, James, and Robbie today.

Ran all twelve! Wheeew!!!

The gumbo is on the stove and I hope you'll all get to enjoy it this year.

I'll be working on Stage 8.

See you there.

P.S. - John, I really tried to keep all of my hits in the upper "A" zone, Sorry dude!

Shot all 12 stages today with a great little squad. Only six shooters but it included National Champs Jerry and Kay Miculek and GM James Louque. Super nice people to be sure, but it's hard not to be a little nervous when you're up and you know there's a shooting legend on deck waiting on you to finish.

I'm pretty beat but the stages were a lot of fun, the weather is gorgeous this weekend, and you can't beat this crowd. Lots of friendly folks doing what they love. Looks like Gary has once again outdone himself on the prize table and Doc and the ladies in the stats cabin have things well in hand. I'll be working somewhere (5 or 6 can't remember?) tomorrow and can't wait to see everyone coming through.

Night,

John

John, Hope you took the opportunity to put in several plugs for the MS Classic. It would be great to get Jerry and Kay back in Jackson again.

Any idea when they will have some results posted or where?

Wish I was there.

Oh boy guys, great newsabad news from the Gator classic. on the good side, the gumbo was great and RO's were phenomenal. On the bad side, I'm the guy in squad 1 with the squib for my second shot on a 150 point stage, In and Out. Zeroed the stage, which is a real bummer. But my hand/gun didn't blow up so it coulda been worse I guess. Anyway, I'll be finishing up 10-12 in the am, wish me luck!!!

1st revolver - Jerry M

2nd Revolver - Elloit Aysen

1st Limited Blake M.

1st Production - Matt Mink

1st Open - Shane cooley

I can not remember who won L10

A couple of side notes

Plenty of DQs from breaking the 180

Millineum customs build some unbelievable guns - Derek was a vendor

Range, ROs and the stages were excellent.

Weather - unbelievable for Louisiana.

Prize table was great. I finished 10th production and my prizes totaled $150. Entery fee was $125.

Edited by toddrod

I can not remember who won L10

L10 - Lloyd Landry

Finished just behind ToddRod and my prizes were way more than my entry fee. Not bad for a middle C shooter who finished middle C. That CED Folding Hand Cart is going to come in handy.

PS: Since I don't shoot a Glock I gave the Glock stuff from my loot to the Glock shooters who finished below me.

First off let me say a big thanks to RO's, that are members of this board, Ray Pierce, John Heiter, and Jim Martin. I hope I haven't neglected anyone, but if I did it was unintentional and please accept my apology. You guys did an outstanding job running the stages and taking care of all the problem that popped-up. Y'all had already set-up the stages and shot the match before dealing with 200 shooters, GREAT JOB!

The match was challenging and had the wonderful high round count that we all love. Each stage made you think as well as shoot. (hmm, I wish I had thought a little more and not passed up targets on several stages)

Lots of good prizes to top off everything.

Thanks, Buddy