Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

She's not even out on parole... she's out on "home detention". And my bet is, she violates *that* within 72 hours....

I really should take the time to get this stuff right. No idea why I called home detention parole but you are absolutely correct.

What makes anyone think that ANYTHING will happen when she violates the terms or her house arrest? Sentence cut in half, went through intake, whined like a spoiled brat and bought her way out of the pokey. Man I wish I was stinking rich just to be above the law... :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Oh, and just watch... She'll develop a rash on her ankle and get wimpy about wearing the monitor, and they'll let her off on that issue, too. Just you watch. <_<

And after she gets away with that, she'll have someone help her market the "Paris Hilton Designer House Arrest Bracelet" :lol::devil:

Who cares?

She's never done anything to me and I don't find it necessary to hate folks who happen to have been born rich. Who cares how she lives her sad life?

Hell of a subject for a shooting forum....

You may return to your regularly scheduled hate fest without further interruption....

She is a total waste of our time and her money. Too bad her money can't be taken away as punishment for being a total waste of life on earth.

We should move on and not pay attention to folks like this, hopefully the rest of the world and the media will forget about her completely and she will just fade away.

I think what she brings to mind is the ever-presence of corruption and privilege in our society. It may be a waste of our time but it's a sound reminder of how stupid the system is sometimes. And perhaps we need to know that from time to time. I truly think the media overdoes it on topics like this (e.g., Anna Nicole Smith), but as it applies to the Hilton case, we do need to be reminded of injustices and think about how to take action against it.