Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multigun Nationals, who's going?

I'm in - can't wait. All I got in the way of confirmation was a note acknowledging receipt of payment and listing some of the area hotels.

That's what I got too. I think I sent mine in around March and they sent me and email saying welcome to the match. I wonder if they will have the stages posted anywhere. Like to know which AR to bring.

Chris C.

I'm in - can't wait. All I got in the way of confirmation was a note acknowledging receipt of payment and listing some of the area hotels.

I got my, conformation. And a hotel reservation. I'm also doing all my home work getting all of my equipment ready.

This says you’re from Belton TX????!!!

DO I know you?

CCPC

Jim M ammo

Centrally located this year so hope to see a good cross section of the whole U. S. 3 gun crowd. This will be my first USPSA 3 gun nationals and its only 2 hr. away.

I got my, conformation. And a hotel reservation. I'm also doing all my home work getting all of my equipment ready.

DO I know you?

CCPC

Jim M ammo

Jim,

It's me - Doug J.

We're still traveling & staying together right - currently no deployment during this time-frame.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Doug

We've got a group of at least 4 good ole boys from NE Arkansas headed that way !!!! Can't wait.....

BTW, I made reservations at the Best Western in Owasso back in April.....still a few rooms available.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Doug,,, we are still all good. Just out of excitement, I might have to call the hotel every week, just to ask.

I now have a truck,, a 4 door one,, 8 foot bed,,

No problem, we have all the room to bring whatever we want.

I’m working on all my stuff, this father’s day I just built a 3 tier barricade, to practice around.

I’m making some pistol shotgun targets, Static steel on Tuesday.

And will have my range, all set for some real practice.

I got some rifle ammo worked out yesterday; I’m up to 161.4 power factor,

I’ll bump it up .5 of a grain more just so I can get things flying a bit flatter, for the long stuff.

We will have to get to togther and practice. Soon,

I’m getting itchy about the nationals already.

:cheers:

DO I know you?

CCPC

Jim M ammo

Jim,

It's me - Doug J.

We're still traveling & staying together right - currently no deployment during this time-frame.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Doug

I just signed up by phone. The young lady I spoke to said I was shooter 91. However, I asked about one of the shooters I know and she didn't have his information. He thought he signed up a while back.

Ref: http://www.usshootingacademy.com/3gunqualifier.pdf

Entry form shows Divisions as OPEN, LIMITED and TACTICAL.

I shoot LIMITED handgun, STANDARD shotgun and TACTICAL rifle.

Do I regisiter as TACTICAL?

Thanks X

That's how I understand it. Whatever the "highest" division any *one* of the weapons is determines the whole set.

Oh, and I'll be there. :)

Anybody out there have any suggestions on a hotel? Expedia seems kinda confused with the range address. I'm planning to fly in on the Sunday b4 the match for a two day pistol class prior to the match.

I'm realy looking forward to this vacation!!!!

Anybody out there have any suggestions on a hotel? Expedia seems kinda confused with the range address. I'm planning to fly in on the Sunday b4 the match for a two day pistol class prior to the match.

Check this thread: Link

There is some info scattered in this thread: Link

Check out the Holiday Inn and Best Western Hotels on US169 in Owasso. They are the closest hotels to the range and reasonably priced. Both are surrounded by everything you may need for shopping, food, and entertainment.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay, but things have been extremely busy/rainy/vacant here. We've been travelling, training, etc and the weather just won't cut us a break.

I'm a few key strokes away from emailing Kim our schedule. She will surely be posting the match hotel information along with the schedule at uspsa.org. Just to give my be.com buddies a bit of a heads up, we're looking to start registration Oct 4th at the USSA Main Lodge around 5-6pm. Shooting will start early Oct 5th and will be half day formats. We should be finished up shooting around 11:00am on Oct 7th, and (hopefully) be concluding the results/prizes at the Main Lodge around 2-3pm. That's best case scenario with a great prize table and around 200 shooters.

We'll be shooting in half day formats. I'm not fond of this schedule, but it lends itself well to this type of match. It also gives everyone a chance to hang out in the Tulsa area with friends and/or family.

I think that the match hotel is the Holiday Inn Select (same as the Lim/Prod Nationals) at 5000 E Skelly Dr. It's pretty much close to everything in Tulsa.

If you're looking for something close to the range, Holiday Inn Express and Best Western Suites in Owasso are about 4 miles from our front gate. This is where I stayed during my visits (and when my wife kicks me out of the house).

So to wrap up, get in on Oct 4th mid-day and leave on Oct 7th or Oct 8th late or early respectively.

I'll be getting all of the more specific pertinent information out through our Program Manager in the near future.

Thanks for everyone's patience!

Phil Strader

Facility Director

USSA

Edited by gmshtr