Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Nut

Singlestack

Ok thats over the edge :angry:

The idiot pounding his nuts with the shotgun was just stupid ..... <_<

But these guys should be in a mental institution or in jail or at the very least not able to own firearms.

Every day I am newly surprised at just how stupid and irresponsible some people can be!!!

Jim :(

TexasHK, you said it best.

After thinking about that video link I posted for a bit, I'm headed over to signup at YouTube and ask that it be removed. It is clearly (in my mind) going to get some other teenagers killed.

I just don't think we need that kind of gun video around to influence others to try it.

I just don't think we need that kind of gun video around to influence others to try it.

If it weren't for the obvious political implications for 2nd Amendment supporters.... I'd say leave it be.... maybe its not so bad, from the standpoint of "strengthening the herd", to let stupid people kill themselves.... ;)

Ok thats over the edge :angry:

The idiot pounding his nuts with the shotgun was just stupid ..... <_<

But these guys should be in a mental institution or in jail or at the very least not able to own firearms.

Every day I am newly surprised at just how stupid and irresponsible some people can be!!!

Jim :(

You know, it doesn't matter if it is a gun, knife, scissors, car, a rubber band or just a garden variety Ho....I mean hoe (sorry wrong thread), people, particularly dumb people will always find a way to remove themselves from the gene pool.

FWIW

dj

If it weren't for the obvious political implications for 2nd Amendment supporters.... I'd say leave it be.... maybe its not so bad, from the standpoint of "strengthening the herd", to let stupid people kill themselves.... ;)

This is my concern. Kinda undermines the notion that people who own / use guns are basically responsible people.