Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm 115 Umc

pierce195

I just completed the SC Section Match with this ammo. I had four misses, but three were my fault for not even taking a shoot at the target. For the the price I paid I am over all happy with this ammo from my G34.

They did not pull a bullet and weigh it this year. They took your word for the weight. They did look puzzled when I said 200 grs. for mine...then I remembered I was shooting open and not limited :blink: We got it worked out though.

• 1 month later...
That seems to be about right for similar 9mm factory ammo. I get almost that same PF with Winchester White Box and CCI Blazer Brass 115 grain FMJs in my 5" XD-9 Tactical.

I've found Winchester to be slightly hotter than the Remington UMC. Both will make minimum PF in my XD 9 Tactical and probably would in an XD 9 Service. Neither consistently makes minimum in my XD 9 SC. Since I'm really unlikely to shoot a 3 inch barrel XD when I have a 5 inch barrel one, it does say something about the reduced effectiveness of my carry gun.

If I ever have to use it, I'll let you know if the effect was significant . . . I hope.

Lee

• 4 weeks later...