Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pacman Suspended

lynn jones

Game over for Pacman

NEW YORK (AP) - Adam "Pacman" Jones of Tennessee was suspended for the 2007 season Tuesday and Chris Henry of Cincinnati for eight games - both for numerous violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy.

full story:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/wcStory?conte...22&MSNHPHMA

Couldn't have happened to a nicer THUG!

Lets see, all I have to do is stay out of trouble and I can make 1.5 million to play a game?

Brilliant

It is about time. These people are looked upon as role models by our young people. If they see Pacman do something wrong with no results they feel it is ok to do it.

If they suspend players here in Jacksonville that are constantly in trouble,the Jags will have to replace about 6 starters.

Next time if there is one, Pacman should be suspended permantly, as should any other players that act the same.

It's about DAMN time these Pro's start feeling some pocket book pain! I think it would be cool to turn our backs on the nfl,nba and mlb for one year and see what happens! I am tired of seeing these Professional athletes get away with everything!

Yeah, now we get to hear about how Pac was underpriveleged and had a hard life, and how it's not his fault he's an idiot, but society's fault he's an idiot. God forbid he has to answer for his actions, that would entail personal responsibility and he just doesn't get paid enough for that. Kind of like T.O and his starving children. These actions by the NFL have been too long coming, and not nearly with enough frequency.

Exactly why I don't watch professional sports anymore. These Jack-offs make millions, taxpayers get screwed for funding new stadiums, Steriods, drug charges, weapons charges, shootouts at night clubs.

Who needs it?