Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

Does anyone remember rule 6.5.3 -

At a level 2 match or above, the competitor with the lowest class as of the first day of the match shall bring to the other higher classed competitors on his or her squad liquid refreshment. The bringing of liquid refreshment shall not be limited to the match and range but also at the hotel and or any bar that the higher classed competitors might be patronizing while the match is in progress or one week before or after said match has begun or is completed. If the higher classed competitors have scored hot chicks (see appendix A) then the lowest classed competitor must provide the liquid refreshment for the dates of the higher classed until they pass out then he or she is required to transport the aforementioned date back to the hotel room of the higher classed competitor then go sleep in the car. Liquid refreshment shall be but is not limited to: Beer, Light Beer, Dark Beer, Bottled Beer, Canned Beer, or Draft Beer. If Beer is not allowed or available (such as at the range), any other cold beverage will be deemed adequate only until Beer is allowed or available.

Appendix A

Any chick deemed to be a Hot Chick by the higher classed competitor is in fact a hot chick and no matter how much liquid refreshment has been consumed the lower class competitor shall not argue the point with the higher classed competitor. If the hot chick turns out to be in fact not a hot chick the next day, the lower classed competitor or any other higher classed competitor shall not make mention of the aforementioned chick or be disciplined under rule 10.6.1.

And *that* would certainly be considered a *classifier* post if I ever saw one. I don't even think it would take four of them to award your initial class.

So what say ye crew? Are one of you capable of making a lower class posting than this? Or shall we decide "No Contest" and award the crown of "competitor with lowest class as of the first day of the match" to none other than the cliffmeister himself?? :goof:

Please don't confuse "lower" class with "No class."

(I was actually enjoying Cliff's post about the beverages and was tempted to add "the way some of the Revo guys drink, you were going to run some poor newbie to death". . .the rapid slide occurred when he attempted to explain the Hot Chick concept -- a 'No class' performance if I ever saw one)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Don't worry Cliff...I think you're funny. Of course, I've also seen most of the guys that you are referring to, which makes the "hot chick" scenario hilarious.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just noticed that this is page 19 !!!!!!.

I guess since we're suppose to be so slow in shooting we have plenty of time to talk !!!! :goof:

Glad I'm not on the "Cliff" squad, I'd be waterlogged and couldn't even hobble around ! :P

Steph, go get them with that CZ of yours. See you there.

Good shooting to the rest of you guys and gals.

Hop

Nelson,

You will be able to tell when Tom and I make it to the Best Western.

easyrider.jpg

Who all feels that the proper contact person for Saturday night for anyone from Area 5 would be Dr. Dre???? Then he can conjugate to the other area coordinators.

Packing up now, and pulling out at 06:00 in the am.

Good luck guys! Have fun too! :cheers:

Tell B'wana I'm finally finished straightening his moonclips.

(as he takes another sip he'll probably expound on how sorry I am, oh well, it's hell gettin old) :blush:

Knock 'em out John!

Good luck guys! Have fun too! :cheers:

Tell B'wana I'm finally finished straightening his moonclips.

(as he takes another sip he'll probably expound on how sorry I am, oh well, it's hell gettin old) :blush:

Knock 'em out John!

Thanks for fixing the moon clips, hopefully I won't need them, since I am now in Tulsa and having my second drink of the wet rainy day. Getting ready to head out to the range and find it.

Will do my best to uphold the honor of Team Magnolia.

Just ran into Bubber, Mike Carmoney and Dean Gomez in the lobby. Finally got to put faces to names.

See you in a week.

Just a wake-up away.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

and having my second drink of the wet rainy day.

Hey, while you're whooping it up with the guys tell them about the state ICORE match we have planned Sunday October 14. Give them an invite for me. :cheers:

It's been blast so far. The twin drop turners of stage 10 have eaten many of us Cheerios. I think Lefty45 ruled that one, after Jerry.

Bwana, where are you? I believe you're the only one I haven't met.

So far it's been a blast!

I am sorry for offending the members of the Enos forum. That was not my intention. I never wished to discredit the members of the forum which I hold in the highest regard. I would now like to tender my resignation from this forum. I will take this respite to improve my self as a human being and hope to return to this great information outlet as a better man.

Respectfully,

Cliff

I am sorry for offending the members of the Enos forum. That was not my intention. I never wished to discredit the members of the forum which I hold in the highest regard. I would now like to tender my resignation from this forum. I will take this respite to improve my self as a human being and hope to return to this great information outlet as a better man.

Respectfully,

Cliff

Right now I am wondering how CARMONEY got ahold of Cliff's password and typed the above diatribe..... :rolleyes:

Cmon, really....typing this well the last night at the Nats this late with no spelling errors and using "respite" and "highest regard"......... :goof:

Really, I havent seen anything offensive. Hell, even Stephanie Lutrell thought your code section was hilarious, which it was btw......

you guys suck it up for a tough finish tomorrow. Wish I was there! There is a donut on 1st avenue with my name on it right now...... :cheers:

DougC

Respectfully,

Cliff

I have to agree with Doug. . . since he signs off with "Respectfully," this is obviously an impostor, or Cliff lost a bet.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Respectfully,

Cliff

I have to agree with Doug. . . since he signs off with "Respectfully," this is obviously an impostor, or Cliff lost a bet.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

The beer had to be flowing and a wager lost :blink:

Respectfully,

Cliff

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

The beer had to be flowing and a wager lost :blink:

It's Cliff. Saying the "beer was flowing" is a bit redundant. :lol:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Right now I am wondering how CARMONEY got ahold of Cliff's password and typed the above diatribe..... :rolleyes:

Nope--not me.

But let me be the first to say this:

Cliff, wherever you are out there, please don't quit the forum. We always look forward to seeing your posts, which always seem to be full of valuable information and subtle humor. Please come back!

Made it home finally,

Raining here for the first time in MONTHS !!!!! :D

a few quick notes.

Good to see all the familiar faces, and meet the new ones! (not going to name them all as they are too many) :wacko:

Last time I saw Cliff he was headed to the after hours bar, so He's likely busy. ;)

congrats to Jerry for his CRUSHING VICTORY !!!! :bow::bow::bow:

and to John B., Mike C., for slipping ahead of the rest of the GMs ! :bow:

and a BIG congrats to B'Wana for his fist time Nationals to be the C-class champ !!!! He did great, did not try to do anything he did not have any confidence in, or silly (unlike some others I know)

Got to do Laundry and get to bed as I'm pretty tuckered out.

Hop

Oh, and edit to add.....

Since we only had 39 shooters (6 more than last year ------50% drop in growth :( ) NOBODY wins the new Smith & Wesson, Bobs' moonclip holder, Hearthco moons, or Randys Hammer Oh.....and 200 bucks CASH !!!!!

Thanks go out to Randy Lee, Bob Perdue, Dave Hearth, Keith Ulfers and John Heiter (who doesn't even shoot revos) for their generous offers !!!!!!

Edited by hopalong

Made it back home also. I hope everybody else made it safe.

It was a great match, and nice to put names and faces to a bunch of forum posters.

Notes: I can hear clearly again. [WHAT did Cliff tell me to do last night at the hotel bar? :surprise: ]

My flights back to Pittsburgh included a layover in Atlanta. Torrential rains hit, shut down the airport for more than an hour, and delayed everybody's flights. [One of the flight crew commented, "I'll bet there's a bunch of those USPSA shooters coming through from Tulsa, bringing this rain with them." :rolleyes: ]

Hopefully, the bike riders had drier routes back to their homes.

Oh yeah. In the frenzy of packing this morning, I was trying to adjust the stuff in the suitcase with my gun. I had to declare it in, and wanted the weight to stay below 50#, the airline weight limit without surcharge. In the process, I tried to transfer some heavier stuff to my carry-on bag. It wasn't until I was at the TSA counter, putting my stuff in the bins to go through the scanner, that I realized that my toolkit [screwdrivers, pliers, allen wrenches, knife] was in the carry-on bag. :blush: Luckily, I saw it before anything went through the machine.... So I back-tracked to the airline desk, checked in the carry-on bag, and breathed a sigh of relief not to become another donor to the TSA collection of goodies from travelers.

we only had 39 shooters

Nevertheless, we set a new record. More than any USPSA match I've ever attended, it seemed like there were wheelguns everywhere you looked!

I really enjoyed seeing and shooting with my friends. It was a great time!

Hello everyone!

I'm home, I'm whooped but man that was fun!

The best part was meeting all you nice folks.

I hope every one had a safe trip home (or will have. I know lefty45 stayed behind for some more action and maybe others).

41mag

Edited by 41mag

Well, I'm home after an uneventful but ridiculously long trip: Tulsa-Chicago-Miami-Jacksonville. :angry2: Lesson learned: When changing an awards travel schedule, you'll be stuck with whatever they want to give you.

I'm very glad to have been part of the record year of revo attendance to Nats. The fact that first nationals jitters and a somewhat catastrophic malfunction got to me, my shooting didn't cooperate much either. Now I wish I would've shot the whole match like my last three stages (7,8 & 9). However, the bad shooting was offset by the experience and by getting to see my old revo brethren and meet all of you that before were only a name on my computer screen.

Sam, Phil, Bob, Mike, Cliff, Richard T., Luke, Dan C, J-Bag, it was great to see you all again, my friends. Mike, thanks for the rescue and enjoy the DonQ.

T-Mainus, Aerosigns, Waltermitty, Pskys, Bubber, Professor, 41Mag, Bwana, J-Rod, SargenV, Mr. Sousa, DeanG, Keith & Wheelgunner; gentlemen, it was great pleasure to meet you all and because of that I'll have to reevaluate my plan of getting out of the revo thing.

J. Burkholder, Mr & Mrs. Luttrel, Mr. & Mrs. Ayssen and Mr. Sweeney, wish I would've gotten to talk to you some more. Maybe next year. :cheers:

Jerry... :bow::bow::bow:

With all the loose change I brought back from Tulsa I already started a piggybank for the 2008 Nationals.

Looking forward to do it again.

:cheers: Salud! :cheers:

Edited by Nemo

After 11 hours in the car, and 25 degrees cooler than Tulsa, I pulled into my driveway last night.

I woke up to 43 degrees this morning. :ph34r: I'm not ready for this sh*t, yet.

Had a great time meeting up with old and new friends. Can't wait till next year. :cheers:

Ken,

For those of us that are coming back for the multi-gun match, what kind of weather should we expect in October? More of the same?

Now I suppose I better dig out the Glock to see if remember how to run that thing before it's time to leave for multi-gun nats.