Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

Well, looking at the squad list it looks like there are 39 (THIRTY NINE) revolver shooters signed up !

Better than last year !!!!! :) but not quite the 50 needed to get the goodies from Hopalong, Slflyer, Hearthco, Randy Lee, Keith, and John ! :(

I really HATE that I won't have to buy a nice new SMITH & WESSON revolver and not get to shoot it !!!!! :goof:

Oh well, guess I'll put that $$$$ back to get me a 627 or something................maybe some more parts for the latest "project" bottom feeder !

See you guys Sunday.

Drive Carefully,

Hop

What's the deal of you and Bwana in some squad way far away from the rest of us? :angry2:

BTW: SQUAD 10 ROCKS!!

:cheers:

See you Saturday!

I asked to shoot with Sam and I think Rodney and Chad are travelling with him and/or staying at the same motel. We will do our best to hold up the honor of the wheelers! B)

It looks like our squad and yours are on the same rotation as far as afternoon and morning shoots, so we will get together sometime.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nemo,

I'm shooting with a bunch of my local buds, I guess Troy thought Mississippi is close enough to Tennessee to call Pat a "local" to me. :blink:

Pat,

I think D. Carden from Iowa is OUT...........seems like he said he's working instead :angry: I know Elliot and Annette will be there for walk ons........but I hear there will be a pretty big line. <_< We'll see Sunday.

Hop

I asked to shoot with Sam and I think Rodney and Chad are travelling with him and/or staying at the same motel. We will do our best to hold up the honor of the wheelers! B)

It looks like our squad and yours are on the same rotation as far as afternoon and morning shoots, so we will get together sometime.

Oh well... Don't you guys stray too far from the path. Ok?

;)

Don't let Sam fool you Bwana!

Follow Sam in the squad rotation, and you will see some very good ways to shoot any stage.

How do I know this? I spent a very nice Sunday in Ohio getting a serious schooling in the way of the wheelgun, as taught by Hop.

Good luck to all the followers of the Way of The Wheel in Tulsa. ;)

Nemo,

I'm shooting with a bunch of my local buds, I guess Troy thought Mississippi is close enough to Tennessee to call Pat a "local" to me. :blink:

Pat,

I think D. Carden from Iowa is OUT...........seems like he said he's working instead :angry: I know Elliot and Annette will be there for walk ons........but I hear there will be a pretty big line. <_< We'll see Sunday.

Hop

I know of one local wheelie hoping to walk in

Give em Hell, guys! .....as I sit here typing an arrest report and again looking at my schedule that got changed......Fun times....Fun times...... <_<

Someone please make sure that Cliff gets my allotment of Coors Light.....I wouldnt want it to go to waste..... :rolleyes:

Cant wait to hear all the stories......... :cheers:

DougC

Link to USPSA Nationals page and Squad List is:

http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/

http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/Downloads/L...%20Squad%29.pdf

With all the blank spaces in the name of the PDF file, I don't know if this will work correctly.

Anyway, it's posted on the USPSA Nationals page

GM - 2

M - 5

A - 11

B - 11

C - 6

D - 0

U - 1

? - 2

-------------

Total - 38

This accounts for Dan Carden's unfortunate change of schedule.

The Revolver "Super Squad" is Squad 9 [with Jerry and Cliff], but the "A-TEAM" is Squad 10.

Edited by professor

So.. who is who on Squad 10? :)

I don't know but "they" already started slow... First stage: CHRONO :unsure:

It simply means we see whether or not we make Major, or in my case Minor or if I shoot the match for fun on the first day ;)

Seems like my squad started on chrono last year. The only downside is that it makes for a *really* short shooting day starting out; you wait all day to shoot two stages. :yawn:

Then off to the already infamous "Stage 10". <_< We'll have to hoof it over to see how it's done!

The Revolver "Super Squad" is Squad 9 [with Jerry and Cliff], but the "A-TEAM" is Squad 10.

The fact that Cliff lobbied to have me kicked out of his squad ended up working better for me.

The A-TEAM! B)

I likey!

No, no, not Dan Carden........Doug Carden was the one who had the unfortunate schedule change. Dan Carden just has an unfortunate haircut.

I thought his Nutritionist would have that cured by now.

No, no, not Dan Carden........Doug Carden was the one who had the unfortunate schedule change. Dan Carden just has an unfortunate haircut.

I thought his Nutritionist would have that cured by now.

:blush: Sorry for the confusion, Doug and Dan. Mike, that's not the first time I've confused these two. Hopefully, I'll get to meet Dan in Tulsa and at least get him fixed in my mind.

So we're at 39 revo shooters so far, with the possibility of picking up some walk-ons. The Super Squad has 3 GMs and 5 Ms [along with 2 As and a B], the A-TEAM has 8 As and 3 Bs, the B-TEAM [squad 11] has 5 Bs and 3 Cs, and there are 9 more revos scattered around 5 other Squads.

But, he does have hair to cut

We all have hair to cut. It's just that over time it moves to places that are harder to see, harder to reach, and dern near impossible to get other people to cut for you.

You think it's hard to see a F.O. sight on the end of a 5" gun? Try lining up a pair of tweezers on a hair proudly sprouting from the top of your nose!

:blink:

We all have hair to cut. It's just that over time it moves to places that are harder to see, harder to reach, and dern near impossible to get other people to cut for you.

You think it's hard to see a F.O. sight on the end of a 5" gun? Try lining up a pair of tweezers on a hair proudly sprouting from the top of your nose!

My favorite is riding around in your convertible with sun above or behind you. You glance in the rear view mirror and there is no hair on top of your head and there is a forest coming out of each nostril.

Life can be hard

My favorite is riding around in your convertible with sun above or behind you. You glance in the rear view mirror and there is no hair on top of your head and there is a forest coming out of each nostril.

Life can be hard

I think I caught ear kudzu when I lived in Georgia...