Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Arkansas Section Handgun Championship - Uspsa

This was a GREAT match!! Our first time here, but def not the last.

Great job to Ron, David, etc........ congrats to the winners, too!

I couldn't have found a better way to spend my birthday weekend than shooting this match-- it rocked!

-Mike

I had a great time at this match. David and his crew has outdone their previous efforts this time. I cant wait to see what they come up with next year. Hats off to you guys.

Great match. Really good RO's who were pleasant to deal with. The stages were really well planned. A lot of fun all around. Oh, and a really nice prize table.

I was bumped into A class by accident. I didn't know I was that good. :D Maybe next year I'll make GM. :P

Chris

As always the case (for me at least) a good time with my new aquaintences from squad 6 and a great match to shoot.

Got to brag on Kelly Raglin..........He kind of messed up a stage and overcame a big loss of points to win A class limited. Just goes to show that keeping your head and not letting things get to you can get you to overcome adversity!!!.

Congratulations to my bud Rodney May on his Production HOA win! :)

Congratulations to Shane Coley from Mississippi for his Open HOA win! :)

Many more did well, but several did not as good too(like me) Keep your heads up and see you next time!!!

Great match, NO surprise for this bunch of folks.............Congrats.

Thanks to all the sponsors(too many to list) but please support those who support us.

Hopalong