Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cbc Headstamped Brass

hopalong

OK,

This stuff is starting to show up pretty regularly in my range brass I use for practice and club level matches.

Who makes it?

I have not had any problems with it, any one else?

What are your experiences with it?

Seems to reload well.

Hopalong

It loads smoothly in my press, and shoots fine. If I remember correctly, that is one of my favorite brands for really feeling the primer seat properly, below flush.
+1. I shoot at an indoor range occasionally, and they don't care if you pick up brass while you're there. I've used in in .38 Special, 9x19, .40 S&W and .357 Magnum. It's a little on the thick side (about the same as Winchester), but has wonderful primer pockets - they just suck the primer right in.

• 3 weeks later...

These cases are made in Brazil (Compania Brasileira de Cartuchos or something like that!)...and used by Magtech.As the other friends have told you, they're a trifle on the thick side but they're wonderfully made,withstand a good deal of reloads without a glitch and the primer pockets are amongst the best I've found to date on 45 brass.

HTH

Cheers

Manu

without reading this prior, i remember that the primers seated the best in the CBC 45 brass than any other brand..

it is magtech and seems to work well in my 45s and 40s

it doesnt go in my major 9 though.

Harmon