Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"a" Class

hopalong

I am hoping to get the M card this year. All I need is to actually shoot some classifiers. Well, I suppose I have to shoot them well, too, but that's besides the point. <_< Haven't shot a classifier since October and won't shoot one till the end of April. Stupid winter. :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

Now he(NEMO) is already half way through "A" class too !!!!!! :blink:

Nelson, I didn't know I was going to create a MONSTER!!!!! :P

Looking good, Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am watching your progress! :)

Hopalong

Its cuz, Every Master Class shooter that shoots 4 Revo Classifiers ends up in A class, One more for me!!! :P:P

Ivan

Ivan, no master class here, yet. This newly achieved A-class revolver is actually my highest classification ever.

Now he(NEMO) is already half way through "A" class too !!!!!! :blink:

Nelson, I didn't know I was going to create a MONSTER!!!!! :P

Looking good, Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am watching your progress! :)

Hopalong

Sam, I must be getting the easy classifiers! ;) Today it was a bit busy at the office and I completely forgot about the classification update. I was like :o This is going way too fast!

It's definitely partly your fault, THANK YOU! It's been fun. Sadly I havent' had the chance to shoot with you yet and don't see you in the Area6 squadding.

Now I just have to hope for you, Sweeney and Ulfers make M-class before nationals!

:D

Now Cliff, Luke's such a quiet guy, and with you around how is anyone to know whether he's got any class (or not). Congratulations Luke, keep practicing we would like to see the Student beat the Master (GrandMaster) someday. We're rooting for you.

Keith, you will make it. You've got to, next time you beat me you need to be an M, at least!

Hop, what's it matter you keep taking the easy route and pulling out that Benny Blaster! There will always be a spot in the Revolver A Squad for you though, the Dark Side can't keep you enchanted forever.

Keith, you will make it. You've got to, next time you beat me you need to be an M, at least!

Another step closer.

Back in late February one of the clubs here threw in a surprise classifier at their match. We usually don't run classifiers at winter matches round these parts.

I think it got all the way up to 25 degrees and that was the morning the blizzard started that gave us 20" of snow. Needless to say not many people were happy about a classifier during a snowstorm but I was able to scrape 82% out of Quicky II.

Talk about perfect conditions for Quicky II. Sub freezing, sub zero windchill and blinding snow. The Shooting Gods did every thing but "Bellow" to you to Hurry Up!

You'll probably skip M altogether, once the weather warms up to say...40?

I am hoping to get the M card this year. All I need is to actually shoot some classifiers. Well, I suppose I have to shoot them well, too, but that's besides the point. <_< Haven't shot a classifier since October and won't shoot one till the end of April. Stupid winter. :angry:

I joining Keith on this one M for 2007 season

all I need to do is use the front sight

Gary

I'm at about 68% right now in IPSC Revo, oddly enough, it's my highest classification of the 5. I have two of them right at about 74, and the rest in the mid to low 60's. I'm hoping to make A after the US nationals, but we'll see how things go. Right now I'm also B class in ICORE, and my goal is to win B class so I can advance to A in that. I did reach B class in ICORE with a 6-shooter, I now have an 8 shooter that may allow me to improve my time on some of the other field courses. We'll see how that goes.

Vince