Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio Section Championship - 2007

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup I shoot because there is no such thing as perfection in this sport. You can always shoot a stage faster or with more points. That is the reason I love it, I can never reach perfection but I sure as hell love the trip in trying!

To me the plaques and medals will give me something to look back on and say, "Oh I remember that match, it had this or I did that". Kind of like our range diaries, you can look back and see what you did in what year.

More than likely I would say me and Want2race will be up there sunday!

Edited by steel1212

It might also be that Flex was being tricky to cut down on potential sandbagging. Without knowing which one is going to ultimately be used as the "official" classifier for the match, someone would have to 'bag both and would then lose out on a chance to place well.

What say you, MD?

Not what I did, but I do think I hve heard of that. A Texas match, maybe?

I saw it done at a local club during their inaugural match.

Kinda clever.

Got my plaque yesterday Flex. Thanx much. The medal is a nice surprise. I'm still not clear on what criteria must be met for a match to give them out. Is it a level 3 thing???

Thanks again for everything.

It's been great meeting and shooting with Rick Steel at the last couple majors. I hope I keep seeing you out there... we can push eachother and talk crap if you like!

I never really gave it much thought until MINE showed up today! :cheers: I was kind of excited. My first major match and a plaque made it even that more memorable. Not that I can get Bermuda out of my head no matter how hard I try! :blink:

Oh, and I vote for the same place for next year but I only wanna have to climb the hill ONCE!