Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Metal Trigger

italianshooter

italianshooter, I feel as if I should clarify my original reply. Myself, as well as many other shooters, when first starting, find many products online for our guns. Many of these things are completely unnecessary, and often times create problems that do not occur with the original parts. The people here on Enos have all the research and development done for you, and would be more than happy to tell you what works! (That being said, I still have a box of worthless crap that I bought before knowing better ;) )

If you are looking to improve your Glock, here is what I would recommend:

-New sights. There will be many opinions on this...I use a Dawson front sight with a Heinie rear

-Trigger job...this depends on how comfortable you are with stripping your Glock. A simple polish job can be done by yourself, or drop in kits can be purchased from Ralph Sotello or Charlie Vanek. Not really a necessity, but many shooters use them (myself included)

-Angus Hobdel, world famous Production GM said it best on the Matt Burkett Radio Show when asked how to get better; "Invest in ammunition and good training." Training can be obtained from reading books from Mr. Enos or Saul Kirsch, as well as Steve Anderson. DVD's from Double Alpha Academy or Matt Burkett will also provide excellent instruction. Ammunition, whether you load your own or buy it from the store, will provide you with the lifeblood of your training.

I have seen in Italy (made by a gunsmith with american replaced parts) a Glock 23 with a trigger made of metal instead the plastic one.

Can someone help me to find it?

Who make it?

Thank for the help.

1st question - do you need it?

2nd question - why do you want it?

The answer to the 1st one is probably - no.

(That being said, I still have a box of worthless crap that I bought before knowing better ;) )

And after knowing better too! :lol::lol:

I think a lot of use are in the same boat. :wub:

Don't want to give it away, but don't want to sell either because you'd think you're screwing the person. :o

Messing with the stock trigger on a defensive firearm is probably a bad idea. Lawyers are Lawyers, and they would use the fact you altered the trigger (even if an erroneous arguement) against you in court if it ever came to that. Most judges and jury members would not have the required knowledge to understand the change did not make a difference in the weapon. You can educate them through expert testimony, but if the testimony does not convince them, you are going to get hammered. I would recommend not messing around with the trigger on your defensive firearm.

Edited by SA Friday