Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weaver 1-3x 20mm V3 Who Has Them ?

Big Bore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I waited over a month for SWFA and finally cancelled. Midway shipped the same day as ordered for $154.99

I ordered from Precision Reflex inc an 05-0062 Top Rail Riser for $74 and TPS HRT 1" Tactical rings from Brownells for $58

Edited by jacketch

• 2 weeks later...
Sooooo...How about a review? Are they any good. How is the field of view? :huh:

I like mine.

http://www.weaveroptics.com/pg6_7/pg6_7.html

" . . . .V3

The V3 is an outstanding rifle or shotgun scope. The field of view is almost 30 yards wide at a 100-yard target. Eye relief is very generous to help you get off the quick shots more accurately.

849400 1-3x20mm Matte Black, Duplex . . . . ."

Jacketch, what base is that? It looks like the YHM extension I was looking at in Brownells.

I got my V3 a couple weeks ago at Midway, for $139, on sale. Appears to be true 1x, nice field of view, overall very impressed for the price. I'm using an M&A riser currently, but I'm looking for a scout extention to get the eye relief I need.

Jacketch, what base is that? It looks like the YHM extension I was looking at in Brownells.

I got my V3 a couple weeks ago at Midway, for $139, on sale. Appears to be true 1x, nice field of view, overall very impressed for the price. I'm using an M&A riser currently, but I'm looking for a scout extention to get the eye relief I need.

Bob, that looks like a PRI mt, aviable from Paule at MSTN. I have and two of them and they work well, strong,solid and hold zero. The YHM mount leaves a lot to be desired, it has too much flex, wont stay tight or hold zero. I have a V3 on a real light 16in in really like it. Good little scope.----------Larry