Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got A B.o.l.o Hit On Rhino

Sam

Sam

Do you mean the Destroyer of Van Doors, the Phooka of Pachaderms, the Ship of the Desert...The One Who Dares Let Them Wave in the Wind....That Rhino?

Where Pray Tell...details man, details.... ;)

He's been hanging out on the USPSA rules forum discussions and he's wearing camo.... :)

Edited by AikiDale

Sam

Do you mean the Destroyer of Van Doors, the Phooka of Pachaderms, the Ship of the Desert...The One Who Dares Let Them Wave in the Wind....That Rhino?

Where Pray Tell...details man, details.... ;)

He's been hanging out on the USPSA ruls forum discussions and he's wearing camo.... :)

I noticed the new skin too.

There's also a sighting on AR15.com on a gear vs tactics thread. Zak and Rhino are the voice of reason vs. the IPSC will get you killed crowd. I had to stop reading it because it was giving me a headache. I miss Rhino's posts.

There's also a sighting on AR15.com on a gear vs tactics thread. Zak and Rhino are the voice of reason vs. the IPSC will get you killed crowd. I had to stop reading it because it was giving me a headache. I miss Rhino's posts.

How come Rhino stopped posting? I remember him being here, then, just gone.

Rhino disagreed with the ban on political speech here, and decided that he could not remain a member, without corrupting his core principles. I miss him too....

Rhino disagreed with the ban on political speech here, and decided that he could not remain a member, without corrupting his core principles. I miss him too....

That is too bad. Thousands of other sites for political posturing, personally, it is a relief to find a site without it.

That is too bad. Thousands of other sites for political posturing, personally, it is a relief to find a site without it.

I agree, both that it's too bad Rhino left, and that this site is something special ---- and I must say I respect Rhino tremendously for his stance. He chose to respect our position, and decided that his principles dictated that he go elsewhere. That's getting to be uncommon in today's world ---- usually lawsuits get filed because someone's civil rights are being violated.....

Nik,

Stop right now civil rights can be construed as Political and is therefore banned! One BIG guy left I still need somebody to knock over the fridge.

I really thought we'd hear more from you when you became a chair bound warrior ---- or are you too busy escaping the office? Either way, it's nice to hear from you....

Actually up to my butt in paperwork, breaking in a new Lt. and dealing with drunken barricaded gunmen lately. I stop by and look at the match info but lately (last year or more) it has been the SSDD on here. Other than the new rules debacle, I think we've pretty much covered everything USPSA, IPSC and shooting. Now it is just rehashing it and beating dead horses along with a substantial amount of pissing and whining.

Actually up to my butt in paperwork, breaking in a new Lt. and dealing with drunken barricaded gunmen lately. I stop by and look at the match info but lately (last year or more) it has been the SSDD on here. Other than the new rules debacle, I think we've pretty much covered everything USPSA, IPSC and shooting. Now it is just rehashing it and beating dead horses along with a substantial amount of pissing and whining.

When were you at my house?

:D

George,

Friday night when I stopped by the store. Your dad was working. It was out in BFE, SW end of Susq. county about a hundred yards give or take from being in Bradford or Wyoming county. Hell if it was your house I'd just yell that I had some good IPA and you'd surrender or I could threaten to blow up the tap room and you'd give up to save it!

George,

Friday night when I stopped by the store. Your dad was working. It was out in BFE, SW end of Susq. county about a hundred yards give or take from being in Bradford or Wyoming county.

I heard you were out and about. You must have just missed me, I was there from just after 11pm, until almost 1am.

Hell if it was your house I'd just yell that I had some good IPA and you'd surrender or I could threaten to blow up the tap room and you'd give up to save it!

Good god man, don't even joke about something like that!

Edited by GeorgeInNePa