Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mid West Icore Regionals

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes....This match will be talked about for years...as the meeting place of some of the forums greats..... :lol:

Have you booked yet Hope along.....get it .....Hope....along....I am the funniest person I know...remember that I just moved here...... :ph34r:

Mark

WOW.............

Talk about INTERNATIONAL !!!!!!

First we get a transplanted Aussie, and now a YANKEE :o:o (Sorry Longbarrel, Kansas is Midwest......IOWA is definately YANKEE!)

Gonna be fun. :)

Hopalong

WOW.............

Talk about INTERNATIONAL !!!!!!

First we get a transplanted Aussie, and now a YANKEE :o:o (Sorry Longbarrel, Kansas is Midwest......IOWA is definately YANKEE!)

Gonna be fun. :)

Hopalong

um, nevermind... :blink:

Edited by Waltermitty

New Topic.

Which Tombstone is going to be used in Arkansas? The old version or the newer Black X-Zone?

Not that it matters, I can barely shoot and never learned to skate and I have to do both to practice anywhere on my place. There's been 2" of rock hard sleet on the ground now for a week. The tractor with a 1500 Lb. Hay Bale won't even mark it. Talk about a thrill, try skating sideways down a pasture with a big old bale of hay hanging off one end and the front tires off the ground at the other. What a rush. Maybe if I lean out to one side further I could add a spin?

It's so hard I might get hit by the bounce back, cause I don't think my ICORE loads would even crack the ice.

Good. I will.

Hey Bubber sounds like your in for another Ice Storm. Man it's gotta be rough down there, that last one looked viscious. At least it's not quite calving time.

Heck I'm happy I got some lectricity after a couple of days. It goes off and on every day but am in better shape than a lot of fellars south and north of us. Maybe we could play salome racing using tractors. Hopefully see you at the Midwest Regionals in Arkansas. later rdd

Bubber, PSKY, you guys have fun with the snow.

I guess since Doug and Deen will be at the Best Western I i'll see if can get a room there.

You guys/gals take it easy on me, This ICORE stuff is still weird to me...............who shoots tombstones anyway?

Hopalong

Well, I think this is the first time either Dean or I could be called "Trendsetters :D ...."..We will have to come with some kool clothing to wear as well........ :rolleyes:;) I will try and remember to bring some Deer Jerky with me, unless we eat it all on the trip down.......I am still working on counting shots until my gun is empty....I have 6. 7, 8, and 10 revos......Oh the humanity....

DougC

Longbarrel are you Troy from the Land of OZ? If so you finally got a 8 shot and put up that 7. Man, how will I ever be able to stay up with you now.

Smiling Dean :D

Yea Dino, I finally scraped enough together to get one. hope to have it a few days before the match.

see you there.

Troy M

Second Chance....The Pin Shooters mecca. It is a shame that I never got to see it. :(

I have been to many different types of shooting matches over the years, and I'm here to tell ya, nothing ever compared to the Second Chance experience.

Don't rub it in...... :(

Second Chance....The Pin Shooters mecca. It is a shame that I never got to see it. :(

I have been to many different types of shooting matches over the years, and I'm here to tell ya, nothing ever compared to the Second Chance experience.

Hey guys,

For those of you that will be in town early enough on Friday, there is a really good pizza joint that is maybe a mile from our store. It's worth a visit if you're in town, and the beer is always cold. It's called Guido's, and Mr. Roger Davis can attest to the fact that it is some good pizza.

Hey guys,

For those of you that will be in town early enough on Friday, there is a really good pizza joint that is maybe a mile from our store. It's worth a visit if you're in town, and the beer is always cold. It's called Guido's, and Mr. Roger Davis can attest to the fact that it is some good pizza.

Well, I certainly don't want to dispute that Guido's makes good pizza, but some folks that know "Mr. Davis" might suggest he ain't no picky eater in the first place, and considering the cooking he normally gets at home, the bar for a banquet is set pretty low. :P

Still, it sounds like fun (and I'm no picky eater myself) so I'll be sure to ring "Mr. Davis'" cell phone as I roll by to see if the party's goin on. B)