Mid West Icore Regionals

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being from WI, how does Arkansas qualify as the mid-west :huh:

Would like to go, but not this year. Probably shoot the one closest to me, The "Central states" in MI and maybe the one in CO.

Tom

I graduated from High School in Midwest City Oklahoma.

Isn't Wisconsin about 100 miles from were Santa lives? :P

Can't promise that everyone who comes will win....but at least we'll feed you, and I can guarantee a good time. We couldn't be the Southern Regional because that match was already in existence. If anyone has questions, you can contact me through Brian Enos, or I think that there is a link to Mike's e-mail at the ICORE match page. Hope to see ya soon.

Pin Shooter, Mark come on down we will try to get Mike to put in some low ports for you. :) It looks like it is only an 8 hour drive from Kentucky and you will find the match will be well worth it. Bring some of those Kentucky fellars with you to share on the driving. This is an all indoor match and Mike is a pro at using all the room available to test you skills, or in my case, the lack of. Have you moved to Kentucky for good now? Later rdd

Hi Paul....Sorry to say that I didn't get a chance to shoot the last postal match. I have still yet to liase with the local ICORE guys here.

Bubber.....Does this mean that you will be at the Match? I am hoping to get some bites from the local area, and see if anyone is interested in coming down for the match. As for the ports....make as low as you want....2007 is going to be a big shooting year, so I may as well learn to do what I don't normally do well.

Whooo hooo, that wuz filosofical...... :D

Mark

]

I graduated from High School in Midwest City Oklahoma.

I need proof of that :P

I bet that was the hardest 7 years of his life.. :wacko:

You got that right, but when I turned 21 I finally made the football team.

Need proof I graduated? Listen to this:

6 guzinta 12 two times,

6 guzinta 18 three times,

6 doesn't guzinta 22 or any stage with a Texas star.

Wanna hear me count?

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Click, Eight, Nine, Ten,...

How about some conjugation?

Y'all - singular form, as in "Cliff, y'all want to go get some beer?"

All Y'all - plural form, as in "Do all Y'all want to go get some beer?"

All Y'alls - plural possessive form, as in "Are all y'alls beers empty?"

See there. :P

Hi Paul....Sorry to say that I didn't get a chance to shoot the last postal match. I have still yet to liase with the local ICORE guys here.

Bubber.....Does this mean that you will be at the Match? I am hoping to get some bites from the local area, and see if anyone is interested in coming down for the match. As for the ports....make as low as you want....2007 is going to be a big shooting year, so I may as well learn to do what I don't normally do well.

Whooo hooo, that wuz filosofical...... :D

Mark

Yea Mark I plan on being there. I will be the quiet one in the corner. Waltermitty will be the one with the pointy hat.

Hope to see some familiar and not so familiar smiling faces there. :)

Thinking of loading down some 500 S&W loads to make 180 PF and getting Bubber to cut down some Comp III loaders for it....... :lol::lol::lol:

Any one think Clark Custom would Moonclip a 500 for me? :o

See some of you in Arkansas, the rest of you I'll see in Tulsa.............. or somewhere in between. ;)

Hopalong/ Mr. Clean/ Hilljack/ Don't call me late for Dinner.

Mark,

You have several wheelgunners in KY, but for some reason, most shoot a flatgun when in public...........right Fomeister???? ;) a couple die hards are Airedale and Zookeeper who will be shooting a wheel most anytime you see them(I said most). Several of the "Lexington Punks........ah, er, um, Mafia" have been known to brandish a real gun on occasion but seem to revert back to the bottom feeders.

I know Zookeeper has organized some ICORE matches in the recent past, usually the same weekend as Akidales steel shoot but that is all I know. Maybe you can find a wingman or two.

See you there in Feb.

Hopalong

Hey Hopalong....

I met Dave at his Steel Shoot, but haven't seen him since. Oh well, with, or without a wingman, my cheque went in the mail tonight. I am locked in. See you there. Is it true that they have BMW's for prizes at ICORE regionals here..... :lol:

Mark

OK Hop,

I am sure I will regret this , but what does BRT stand for?

Mark :wacko:

Not Hop But it means Big Round Thing. :) (Revo)

Cool....Thanks Bubber...You will be glad to know that I spent all day at the range practising low ports...Of course, now I can't move, but that is a small sacrifice. I also just joined USPSA, so I suppose that I should keep my eyes open for a 625. The Government crushed my last one! :angry:

Mark

Cool....Thanks Bubber...You will be glad to know that I spent all day at the range practising low ports...Of course, now I can't move, but that is a small sacrifice. I also just joined USPSA, so I suppose that I should keep my eyes open for a 625. The Government crushed my last one! :angry:

Mark

Mark be sure you keep a up to date record on your practising for the match. Stephanie will need the data to insure the proper penalty assesment. :lol: I think I'll go make some brass and do some weapons testing. There is no penalty for that. :ph34r: As to the USPSA Revo I should have my 625 running shortly. Had to change barrels as the bullets tumbled a bit. I am now awaiting the cutter to set the cylinder gap. Until then it's my 686 and minor loads.