Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Christmas Dinner

DJPoLo

Crown roast of pork with crawfish mirliton stuffing and seafood bordelaise sauce accompanied by yellow squash pirogues filled with crabmeat stuffing and covered in seafood cream sauce with a side of asparagus with hollandaise. :wub:

XmasDinner2006.jpg

-Chet

Yumeeeee.

We had standing rib roast, mashed pots, asparagus and a veritable plethora of desserts..

Ghetto Burgers? We had rice and beans smothered in Hollandaise sauce. Rather surprised you had pork for Christmas dinner, you always struck me as a "bowl of lard with a hair in it" kinda guy. :P Marcy and I are laughing as I type this. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Edited by GeneralChang

Ghetto Burgers? We had rice and beans smothered in Hollandaise sauce. Rather surprised you had pork for Christmas dinner, you always struck me as a "bowl of lard with a hair in it" kinda guy. :P Marcy and I are laughing as I type this. Hope you had a good Christmas.

LMAO

Sheldon you forgot the tamales, and menudo

prime rib...and of course, 1975 diamond creek red rock terrace.

Thats what i am talking about! You even have a big jar of Horseradish to go with it.

Christmas Day we had Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Whipped Sweet Potatoes, Corn Pudding, Green bean Casserole and yeast rolls.

Christmas Eve we had Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish and wasabi, Shrimp cocktail, Raw Oysters with Horseradish and wasabi, the horseradish jack cheese with wasabi or guacamole was really good also.

Did i tell you we like horseradish?

Its almost dinner time and this has made me hungry.

post-4731-1167399634.jpgChuck,

mixing that much stuff into one meal would probably kill me :o !! My favorite meal is smoked turkey and a real cold beer or smoked venison and a real cold beer or maybe smoked and barbecued venison meatballs and a real cold beer. The most important thing being "THE REAL COLD BEER"!!!!!!!! ;)

Paul Whitacre's favorite meal is Dairy Queen ice cream which he tries to eat while being savagely attacked by my 18 year old spaniel and 13 year old beagle. shortly after this picture Paul was rushed to the emergency room with numerous bite injuries to his face and groin area!! :o

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM