Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Archers Out There?

Cameron

Actually, the stabilizer is only about 9 oz. I use the long bar for indoor spots, and will use a 10-12 inch for 3D and hunting. A local guy here in Mich is building them. They are very nice work, and I only paid $50.00 for the 28 inch on the bow. Nice stuff and cheap!!

i have not decided on what power lens I need yet, but probably start with a 4x. it is a pin sight with microtune, made by Viper. Very nice sight so far.

This is my hunting/3D rig, with occasional spot shooting.

Sounds like a good plan Cameron. I miss 3D competition, but there just aren't enough hours in the day or days in the week to do all the things I like to do. Maybe when I retire........

I used to really get a kick out of shooting spots with my hunting bow, 540 grain arrows a tick or two under 280 fps make a WHACK on the backstop that will stop the whole line of shooters LOL.

Wow, that's one big counterwieght. :o

No kidding, you compensating for something??? :rolleyes:

Maybe... :P

Sounds like a good plan Cameron. I miss 3D competition, but there just aren't enough hours in the day or days in the week to do all the things I like to do. Maybe when I retire........

I used to really get a kick out of shooting spots with my hunting bow, 540 grain arrows a tick or two under 280 fps make a WHACK on the backstop that will stop the whole line of shooters LOL.

Well, my 8 year old son loves to shoot, and I have been taking him to 3D's and a little hunting this fall. So I decided to get back into archery for more than just deer season. i also got Thomas Moore into archery this fall, and he is a natural. We plan on doing at leat one 3D a month or so, just to break up the pistol games.

This Guardian is about as loud a a church mouse with felt slippers. Technology has come a long way from 10 years ago!

Wonderful setup. Looks like a winner. I shot archery for many years and then taught it for a few. Really miss it.

3-D reinvented the game. My ex and my son would come with me and shoot along. That made for the most fun.

Stabilizer looks great. Good luck with your shooting.

I bought a new bow this year too, it's a Darton Marauder 70# with 75-80% letoff, Easton Axis carbon arrows with Sonic broadheads. then we got hit with the big storm and I missed the first 2 weeks of bow season :(

post-4731-1167136124.jpg

post-4731-1167136134.jpg

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

I bought a new bow this year too, it's a Darton Marauder 70# with 75-80% letoff, Easton Axis carbon arrows with Sonic broadheads. then we got hit with the big storm and I missed the first 2 weeks of bow season :(

Missin season stinks. Darton makes a nice shooting bow!

I am shooting Sonic heads this year also, man do thy fly nice. i have not got a deer with them yet, but I did manage a turkey with them this fall. We will fry that baby on Jan 6th. ;)