Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dirtypool40

dirtypool40

You're sure not wasting any time digging up new misery, are you??? :surprise::lol: :lol:

Hey!! I resemble that!!! :blush:

Can't it ruin me, gotta get back up, and..... ooh!!! She's hot, what's her name? :goof:

Nah, new GF is cool. No pressure, but things are nice right now. :)

Decent match at CFRPC this past weekend. I was clean but way too loose on points to be in the hunt for overall. Dumd, mindless stages as always, but it was a nice day out with the boys, and I won Limited by 20%.

WHERE ARE THE PICS?

Edited by mjbine

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where's Paul, he saw her live, but no, no pics..... yet. It seems bubble wrap bikinis are harder to find than I originally thought, so we're going for the fishing line and ribbon ones...

...damnit, I my ass is so kicked, why can't I learn?!?! :blink:

ok, this ain't your "which one" thread or the famous "Latina" thread, this is my freakin' range diary pervert.... :angry2:

Oh, and yes, I was high lady at Area 5 as well. :cheers:

I already predicted you will win Limited High Lady at Nats on the Nats prediction thread :D

NOW go take a pic

yes coach. :unsure:

IF you paid closer attention to MY coaching, you would already have GOOD pics!!!!!!

:angry2:

and the associated lawsuit for failing to obtain a model's release. :rolleyes:

I need proof of a modeling contract before I am buying that one. I am not a rookie!!!

So, 'membah the time we wuz talking about shooting?

I'll open a new thread just for Z to talk about the new GF.

Last non-shooting post in this thread:

How can I talk about her, have not seen a pic yet?????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Crappy local this weekend, no sleep and no food make for a decent impression of a zombie.

Short, light practice this morning, one run on plates, nothing special to report. I grabbed some partial / hard cover targets from the match Saturday and I set up three to work across. No open targets, especially inside 15y, until after nationals.

Hoping for smooth, consistent work outs this week, then a.... smooth consistent nationals next week. :cheers:

Decent practice today.

I couldn't really focus on slowing down to shoot the longer plates Bianchi style, so I gave myself 3 mags worth of play time at 10y. I got my 2.99 alternating, with a .99 draw. :cheers:

What's odd though is it came as a "settle down" after a couple of blazing runs that would have been an all time best, even though I was alternating?!?!? IF ONLY I didn't drop the first shot into the cross-bar. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I went 2.68, 2.41 and then 2.35 IN A ROW, but all with a missed first shot into a neat little group in the cross bar. :rolleyes: Bad first index I guess.

My PB on plates is only like a 2.49 or something, so this is WAY faster than I am used to going, ESPECIALLY when I am jumping 1,6,2,5,3,4 instead of going straight across.

I feel a new personal best is coming. It's only horsing around up close, but it is fun to see low numbers sometimes. You guys are always posting times that make me want to quit the sport, so once in a while it's nice to remember I use-ta-could go fast.

Tomorrow, long slow work out, movement and partials.

Edited by dirtypool40

Decent practice today.

I couldn't really focus on slowing down to shoot the longer plates Bianchi style, so I gave myself 3 mags worth of play time at 10y. I got my 2.99 alternating, with a .99 draw. :cheers:

What's odd though is it came as a "settle down" after a couple of blazing runs that would have been an all time best, even though I was alternating?!?!? IF ONLY I didn't drop the first shot into the cross-bar. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I went 2.68, 2.41 and then 2.35 IN A ROW, but all with a missed first shot into a neat little group in the cross bar. :rolleyes: Bad first index I guess.

My PB on plates is only like a 2.49 or something, so this is WAY faster than I am used to going, ESPECIALLY when I am jumping 1,6,2,5,3,4 instead of going straight across.

I feel a new personal best is coming. It's only horsing around up close, but it is fun to see low numbers sometimes. You guys are always posting times that make me want to quit the sport, so once in a while it's nice to remember I use-ta-could go fast.

Tomorrow, long slow work out, movement and partials.

Good job DP. Keep it up!

What's odd though is it came as a "settle down" after a couple of blazing runs that would have been an all time best, even though I was alternating?!?!?

I don't find that odd at all, dude :) I see the same pattern. Its the "settle", after the "push" that always seems to be the "Holy crap!" run of the practice.... That's the real look at what you're actually capable of, if you can motivate yourself and stay focused... In part, its what I mean when I talk about looking at a new plane of performance - I love that stuff :lol:

Hoping for smooth, consistent work outs this week, then a.... smooth consistent nationals next week. :cheers:

Ask to join the ladies super squad since you placed high lady at two area matches. You can be our cabana boy and honorary broad squad member..... :devil:;):D

Edited by carinab

I am soooooooooo there Carina!!!

Nice solid practice today, had to give up on the last drill I had planned before policing up the brass as the rains rolled in. I finally bothered to look at the stages so I did practice picking up the gun a few times weak hand and shooting partials at about 10y, but who knows what range things will really be at?

I'm gonna hit some SHO on the move tomorrow, it's a short stage, but it looks like the way to stay in the hunt will be to shoot that thing on the run.

Udder-n-at, no real changes, partials, movement, points and plates.

I'm rolling the dice that I'll get on a good squad / schedule, but since it's beyond me control I won't waste a second worrying about it.

The stages look pretty straight forward and I am going to have a blast, gather points, and stay clean. :cheers:

Long up and down practice session with Jeff "Tiro" Degracia today. That guy can shoot. We worked a little on SHO / WHO a little then partials, and a little field course. Overall, some good work, but I was rough all day. That will sure keep me humble as I head out to the nationals.

I arrive early afternoon in Tulsa and will be FIRST in the walkup line.

See you there. :cheers: