Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dirtypool40

dirtypool40

Wow, the months drift by.

Just a quick update to friends, I am so out of shooting I use Brian's page like "Facebook", LOL.

I just got accepted to Law School, here in Orlando. It's been a rough couple of years, and this is a BIG positive for me and my future. Haven't really been shooting, but had dinner w Paul W last night, he's a great guy, a real friend and he's doing really well.

Since I keep boring you guys with POOL updates, I will continue. I've been playing pretty well lately, had a string of near perfect matches; I beat a "6" 75-4 in the city playoffs, broke and ran 3 of 8 racks played and never missed a ball I shot at. The next week I broke and ran 3 of 5 racks of 8-ball I played, and the week after that 2 of 5.

Last weekend they had the local "tournament of champions" (about like a local club match charging $25 instead of $15 and paying cash back once a year).

The Tournament director moved me up to the highest handicap the week before the tournament as a subtle invite NOT to attend. It had the reverse effect though, and just pissed me off. :devil: As you guys know, I tend to be kinda goofy, unfocused and chatty. But pissed off, I tend to focus pretty well. I took the bit between my teeth, and underdog in every match, I played like I was possessed and ended up winning $400.

Anyway, it's off to school soon, but that was a nice little capper.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 13 years later...

Only been 13 odd years since I posted in this thread. 

Been back shooting about a year, and set some goals. 

Sadly, the greatest division EVER, LIMITED is almost dead, but whether I shoot LO or LIM I'm finishing with the CO M's so that's not terrible. 

Gonna try OPEN and LO next year, with side trips to LIM for Nationals and IPSC.   

I might have been a little too ambitious this year, and adulting and gear problems have gotten in the way, but I've had a lot of fun and now have a good group of guys to shoot with next year. 

Headed to the IPSC Nationals in Florida tomorrow, and planning to keep going through the 2025 world shoot. 

Stay tuned.