Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Race Gun

mshotwell

I used to have a TRg 22 sako sniper rifle. group .50 inch at 100yrs out of the box.

I tried looking for a league to shoot and it was too boring. SOLD the rifle and got a RACE GUN. never looked back.

That is a nice looking rifle !! Nightforce scope? WOW I believe that is a $2000.00

dollar scope. VERY NICE!

I used to have a TRg 22 sako sniper rifle. group .50 inch at 100yrs out of the box.

I tried looking for a league to shoot and it was too boring. SOLD the rifle and got a RACE GUN. never looked back.

That is a nice looking rifle !! Nightforce scope? WOW I believe that is a $2000.00

dollar scope. VERY NICE!

My will hold .25 or better at 100ydrs. I'm a founding member and head RO for the Iowa 1000yd benchrest club. I almost bougtht TRG 42 338 LP mag, the deal fell through. It's not quite the rush I get shooting IPSC. But smoking clays at 1000yds is a blast.

Your right it is a nightforce. 12/42 benchrest models, I think they are about $1200 now.

The NXS side focus scope run about $1600. The Benchrest scope have finer adjustments.

Bring your psitol gear next time...we'll find you another match to shoot while you are here. (We might have some USPSA at that range in the furture.)

Thanks for the offer. I may be in the Columbus area. I have a weddind to attend on oct7.

I know thats a sunday, not sure if we'll be able to come or not.