Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Display Rotated ?

(Lord, I haven't heard anyone mention Boone Farm in decades...!!! Do they still make that foul stuff...??) :P

How about Mad Dog 20/20? I think this poison was going for about $2 bucks a bottle back in the '90s.

'90's, hell, that crap has been around since the '70's. just say away from the swissup!

lynn

Edited by lynn jones

well, don't keep a secret Flex. Let the rest of us, so if that ever happens to us.

Merlin suggested that I get into the Control Panel > Display...and start clicking on properties, suggestion that there was a specific tab and button that would make my computer happy. I had tried that, but hadn't found the happy place.

I drilled down to ... > Settings > Advanced > "Graphics Card tab" > Properties > display Settings > Rotation (radio buttons)

You can play with it by: <ctrl> <alt> <'arrow keys'> if your hot keys are enabled.

I've got a fancy keyboard that has forward and backward buttons on it (great for browsing multiple pages). Control and one of those buttons got me out of whack...without a button to get back to normal.

(btw: TJ Swan...straight from the bottle. ;) )