Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Borat

spook

I am so there. When a Jewish brit can pretend to be a Kazahk and get a bunch of Americans in a country-western bar to sing along with "Throw the Jew Down the Well," that's just comic genius.

Hey look what I found on Borat's web site:

pop_up_01.jpg

Being Jewish myself, the anti-semite aspect of the movie made me howl with laughter! The "Throw the Jew down the well..." song particularly made me lmao! All too many people take things much too seriously!

And BTW, Borat, aka Sacha Baron Cohen, is Jewish too :D

Edited by Pharaoh Bender

The "Throw the Jew down the well..." song particularly made me lmao!

I remember having seen a video of it, but it wasn't in the movie... was there an alternate version in different areas? I saw it in San Diego...

By the way, I was not amused by the uber-long male-nudity grappling scene - I almost walked out of the movie in disgust. I swear it lasted at least 5 minutes, but maybe some of the female members can confirm. :)

My girlfriend became the "lookout" for the rest of us as we averted our eyes. To quote, I think it was 8mm... "Some things... you just can't unsee."

The "Throw the Jew down the well..." song particularly made me lmao!

By the way, I was not amused by the uber-long male-nudity grappling scene - I almost walked out of the movie in disgust. I swear it lasted at least 5 minutes, but maybe some of the female members can confirm. :)"

The grappling scene really killed me. I laughed so hard, I (fortunataly) wasn't able to see what was going on, because I had tears in my eyes. :lol:

I can't wait until the Bruno flick will be in the Cinema's.

Just saw it. Hilarious! My brother and I were laughing nearly non-stop. A couple women sitting nearby were nearly as amused, but most of the audience didn't find it as funny. One couple walked out during the fight scene, which I thought was hilarious and reminded me of the Team America marionette sex scene.

But I have to admit it's not for everybody, including many members of these forums.

Kazakhstan is best country in whole world

all other countries run by little girls

My wife and I both liked the movie. It is fun in an "I can't believe he just did that/said that" kind of way. The naked man-on-man fight was very funny. I think the producer character's body was self censoring for the most part which was funny in itself.