Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pushing For #1

tightloop

He has been really busy during the last few weeks...now he is pushing the Flex Man for the post title...he has over 15500 posts...kind of sneaked in there, but if he can make another run in the next few days like the one that got him there, he should overtake Flex...WOW..all this time has has been incognito, I did not even realize he was close to Flex and just leapfrogged over both Eric/k's, Benos and me without even a single pause to wave and say "See Ya"....

Kind of cool.. :P:D:lol:

No telling how he did it...but just look at the overall post totals...he is right up there with Flex....maybe he has been taking secret posting lessons from Rhino :D

Now Rhino could post.... :lol:

Edited by tightloop

He has been really busy during the last few weeks...now he is pushing the Flex Man for the post title...he has over 15500 posts...kind of sneaked in there, but if he can make another run in the next few days like the one that got him there, he should overtake Flex...WOW..all this time has has been incognito, I did not even realize he was close to Flex and just leapfrogged over both Eric/k's, Benos and me without even a single pause to wave and say "See Ya"....

Kind of cool.. :P:D:lol:

Heck 3/4 of Flex's are "do a search" or "settle down" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I wonder if I might have did that to his post count a while back as a little joke...and forgot about it ???

(I guess I'll have to dig that up.)

LOL...

I had actually forgot about it too! I did it myself about a month ago. BE was the only one to notice so I left it till someone else did. The funny thing is I was cheating and still couldn't keep up with Flex! Thought about bumping my count up to 50 grand or so, but each time I messed with it I would crash my link to the control panel so I gave up.

As far as my activity on the forum, most of it is working so ya'll don't see it. A few of us non-admin types are helping with some admin chores and I was able to hack into my post count. Just fooling around with the #1, no way I could be competition!

Sux that I haven't been making the rounds shooting this year. I work Sunday mornings now, but I'm hoping by next year I can score a better schedual. Been dry firing a bit just in case!!!

We decided looooong ago that Flexomatic was exactly that---a 'bot that had clones besides, and really wasn't quite all there. Artificial existence... or something. :lol::lol::lol: ...or is that artificial intelligence. Have his batteries run down yet...?

While we're at it, you need to realize (as it applies to MY post count) that though I try NOT to post in the Humor Forum anymore (those are no longer added into the post counts, right?), you can probably add a significant number MORE posts to my total if you count the Humor posts. So come up with something and add in the Humor posts.

But I fully realize that MOST of my posts are frivolous fluff anyway....... ;)

Except the stuff about reloading. B)

But it took a lot of work to get to 6-thousand-something posts---even if they WERE frivolous!! :angry::P

(We all miss Rhino to one degree or other....)