Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Our Stuck Troops...

Nemo

"“Of course, now Senator Kerry says he was just making a joke, and he botched it up,” Vice President Dick Cheney said in remarks prepared for a campaign appearance in Montana. “I guess we didn’t get the nuance. He was for the joke before he was against it.”"

ROFLMAO

But didn't he accidently say something that's sort of true?

Lets's face it, for a huge chunk of the the troops, the military was the best economic deal they could cut at the time of their enlistment.

Fortunately there is no draft today, and that's where the moron stuck his foot in his mouth.

I liked the picture alot. It made me really appreciate our soldiers and the ability to do a nasty job for us and retain a sense of humor. Could you image if Kerry had said a similar comment as Commander and Chief? { :ph34r: shudders to think about :ph34r: }

mcb

“But didn't he accidently say something that's sort of true?

Lets's face it, for a huge chunk of the the troops, the military was the best economic deal they could cut at the time of their enlistment.”

BULL.

Speaking for the thousands of Soldiers, NCOs and Officers in the Reserve and Guard serving in Iraq right now. IMHO very few are there out of economic necessity due to a lack of higher education.

MSG Gary Schmal

First Sergeant HHD, 377th MI Bn.

USAR

I liked the picture alot. It made me really appreciate our soldiers and the ability to do a nasty job for us and retain a sense of humor. Could you image if Kerry had said a similar comment as Commander and Chief? { :ph34r: shudders to think about :ph34r: }

mcb

I am in awe of anyone who signs up and protects this country. God bless them all.
GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR TROOPS. AND THEIR SENSE OF HUMOR.

Thanx....... :D

Shawn Knight SSGT USAF

It's all ok now.....he apologized. Everyone is happy (please note the sarcasim).......and a certain Senator from New York probably couldnt be more happier.......unfortunately on the last part, thats no joke

But didn't he accidently say something that's sort of true?

Absolutely not true.

A little info for those "Uneducated" who believe that our Soldiers are there because they didn't do good in school.

100% of those serving in the Army have a High school diploma or a G.E.D. with 12 College credit hours. 100% of those serving in our Marine Corp, Navy, & Air Force have a High school diploma.

100% Of our Officers serving have a minimum of a B.S. degree.

57% of our Soldiers use their GI bill to further their education.

Edited by Bigbadaboom