Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Space City Challenge

Wow Nice shooting Dave.!

Thanks, bud ;) Yeah, it had its moments :) I lost the match on the very first stage... only penalty of the match - a mike because I ran the darn gun dry :o Too many extra shots...

But, I'll take two stage wins, and 2nd place... ;) Especially considering I hadn't shot a match since Double Tap, and no practice for 2 weeks due to stuff w/ my mom :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the match was great. Unfortunately, the hard cover targets, no shoots, and 8" steel plates ate my lunch. Thanks to everybody for their hard work.

The prize table looked awesome. It's just a shame they didn't divide the prizes up where everybody that shot got something. They were handing 2 or 3 things out at a time to a lot of shooters, then got down to the last few shooter numbers and had nothing for them. :(

Thanks to the staff for their hard work. The match was lots of fun and very challenging. Squad 7 enjoyed having Athena shooting with us for the first time. She is one hell of a shooter and alot of fun to have around. Kudos to shurefire for stepping up on the prize table. If it were not for them I would have gone home empty handed.

I had a blast shooting this match, which I personally found very challenging. It was technical, and really made you slow down (when, of course, you really wanna go fast :wacko: ). Plus, I sucked, so add it all up, and I have a new practice regimen.

Nonetheless, Squad 7 was a hoot. I know we (the Dallas bunch) have a hard time coming out of our shells and all, so it was good that Athena has a great sense of humor.

Thanks to all who worked the match - we really do appreciate it.

jr

We had a great time with squad 14 ! BJ & Dave are amazing shooters.

I was too syked up and threw it away on my first two stages. Then I started shooting.

It was too late. Didn't even hold on to B class. 3rd overall in Lim10 ! I am happy, I Got Travis on two stages, What luck !

I learned a lot from watching BJ & Dave shoot it up.

Congrats too all the winners !!!!!!!!

Damon

I sure had fun shooting with the Dallas peeps. I had been forewarned by Derrick back in Double Tap so it's all good. The stages were fun and the staff deserved a bunch of gold stars for their hard work. It would have been nicer if numbers 2 and 3 in the classes were recognized as well.

For Steve and the entire SCC staff: THANKS! Good match, great staff, fast moving prize table, generous sponsors and DRY weather.

Whitney, Joey and Ken and all the rest of squad 4: that was the steel settin’est, target pastin’est bunch I have had the pleasure of shooting with in a good while. Hope to see you again at SCC or some where else on the circuit.

Now if only I were not sooooo average.

David C

For Steve and the entire SCC staff: THANKS! Good match, great staff, fast moving prize table, generous sponsors and DRY weather.

Whitney, Joey and Ken and all the rest of squad 4: that was the steel settin’est, target pastin’est bunch I have had the pleasure of shooting with in a good while. Hope to see you again at SCC or some where else on the circuit.

Now if only I were not sooooo average.

David C

+100

Tell me about it practically had to race to the targets to paste them. haha

Joey

Squad 4 was the best! Ken, Theresa, it was nice to meet you. That smile thing just hangs on, I can't seem to get rid of it! :D hahahaha. Joey, Whitney, it was great meeting you guys as well. Joey, sorry about the DQ. My goodness, what kind of powder are you guys putting in Whitney's loads? It is LOUD!!!!!

I consider all you guys my new friends & I think we had a really good time. Hopefully we can get squadded up again. I'm afraid I won't make Area 4 this year as I want to go to a 3-gun match in colorado a couple of weeks after & I had to decide which one when we picked our vacations at work. The Area 4 week was full when it was my turn so I sort of had the decision made for me. I do hope to shoot the Tx. Limited match if at all possible, maybe then?

Anytime you see my name on a squad & you want to, you guys just jump right in, ok? It was a really fun time, thank you all!

Steve, & all the rest of the Match staff, It was a really fun match. I had lots of fun & I want to thank you guys for all the effort you put into this so we could come play. If I were to be a "critic" I'd have to give this match a big "Thumbs Up"!

Thanks again, guess we'll see you guys next year.

MLM

Edited by mlmiller1

Several competitors won prizes at the SCC but were not there to pick them up. I have them and need to get them to you. Check texassouthsection.com to see if your name is on the list

Great match indeed!

' was there last year and I made very sure that I get to go this year. I wasn't disappointed at all. Being at the same squad with Travis T and Lee D was a big bonus too. They are both amazing to watch.

See ya'll next year!

Edited by Longbow