Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Like A Ram!

Shooter Grrl

You know...video from the bar after a couple beers...without any context whatsoever....is not something that probably needs to be posted on the internet. Sorta crosses the line IMO. It's like Vegas, what goes on there ought to stay there.

Please consider pulling this down and not posting other similar content.

It's all in fun. We all just posted from the eat-stand...which had a nice beverage or few...

If you aren't with us having a good time...then you are missing out.

(I never knew a ram made a noise like that...then again, neither did most rams . ):

So .. is it just me or did Eric get really bitter lately?

no, I just forgot to use smileys. Kyle can dish it out and I'll dish it right back. ;)

I still think the video needs some context. Otherwise, it just looks like....well...never mind.

LOL :lol: - I had the volume cranked up...my wife thinks I'm nuts.

When I told her it was SA and that I look for him for shooting advice she REALLY thought I was nuts.

Thanks for posting - that was great! :lol: Wish I was there....good luck out there!

College Humor... :wacko:
Still looks like something out of Animal House...

Yeah...good times. Just like college....just like Animal House. Glad I didn't miss it.

how was the ram feeling sunday morning? lol

The Ram stole my shift driving home on Sunday. He ended up driving 8 out of 12 hours. (Ram Tough. :blink: )

My trip home was the longest 4.5 hours I have spent in a long time. I need to talk to the bar about their beer because one of the 9 or 10 I had was a bad one and made my head hurt all day Sunday. I also could have been that big shot of fire water Shootergirrls hubby gave me.

We were watching video of him on a stage and it looked like he was slipping all over the place so of course we had to pick on him for being fumble footed, to which he replied that he was as surefooted as a, as a, as a, RAM!

To which I replied, oh nevermind, we're supposed to be a family forum :P

Here's the deal... I shot the follow the rope stage and came across there very briskly and realized I could not stop for that middle target.

So...I simply grabbed the wall with the left hand and shot that sitting duck strong hand only without really stopping. I showed the video to Brad Balsley and he teased me about slipping a little. to which i replied:

What are you talking about? I shot that stage like a...like a...like a.....

LIKE A RAM!

Then I invented the "prance-prance-shoot-growl" ram battle cry that you see here. After that, ever thing I did was ram-like!

And Sunday...someone kept putting JD in my beer bottle!

I had some sorrows to drown, but that is "that which we do not speak of."

On an ending note, the Balseys, the Littmans, Flex and Fadorsen are some of the finest people I have ever had the privelege of knowing.

Whoever made the decision that Brad can't shoot "the Ipsy" in the Army(as some locals call it here) should have his brass examined.

Brad could (and yet may) go all the way in this thing...

We shall party a second time!

SA