Flexmoney

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be a good one.

Rock on! The tailgate party started early today.... ;)

We got a late start (at the range working on the State match), but I think we caught up pretty good by game time. ;):DB)

Fairly impressive win over Iowa (who kept coming and coming).

The Buckeyes just seem to be really good in so many different ways.

The Buckeyes just seem to be really good in so many different ways.

The only way for them to lose now is if they beat themselves. I don't think my Wolverines can beat them on their turf if they play as well as they did against Iowa. :(

I have two favorite teams...Michigan State, and whoever is playing that damn miscreant bunch of pompA$$ a$$e$ from Ann Arbor...and since my Sparty's are in the toilet...well...its: "Go Buckeyes!!!!" Remember...the enemy of your enemy, is your friend!!! :D

Edited by Barrettone

Good win on a hostile field. Those Iowa students were fired up from early in the morning (on that football morning show with the idot former coach) to about halfway into the 2nd quarter. They all looked shell-shocked in the 4th.

• 3 weeks later...
Another pounding handed down, another tick in the W column :D

It's gonna be one hell of a showdown November 18th!

No showdown unless Michigan can do something with their offense. At this point I'm wondering if they will even get past I.U. Unfortunately, Ohio State is playing like a well-oiled machine. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Only a few more hours and I'm afraid my Wolverines are ripe for a good ole' butt whoopin'. Don't have much confidence in them this year after watching them and OSU play this year. :( I just hope the team that wins represents the Big Ten well in the Title game.