O...H... _... _

Flexmoney

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

? for OH. I'm watching the Michigan Ohio game as I write this. How come the Ohio players have marijuanna leaves on their helmets?

Its college ya know.

How do you know so much about marijuana? ;):lol:

PS I...O

Edited by BSeevers

GO IRISH!!!!!

Sorry had to sneak it in.....

It is as simple as this. Death to Notre Dame = Happiness and peace for the universe. Everything that is wrong with college football, world peace and frankly general instability in the universe is solely on Notre Dame.

Fight on Trojans!

Rich

I don't know what ya'll were watching...but my Auburn Tigers beat Alabama for a fifth straight time!!!

The Ohio State/Michigan rivalry is a good one, but it pales in comparison to our 365 day, 24/7 rivalry down here. :P

Congrats to Ohio State

Edited by Middle Man

GO IRISH!!!!!

Sorry had to sneak it in.....

It is as simple as this. Death to Notre Dame = Happiness and peace for the universe. Everything that is wrong with college football, world peace and frankly general instability in the universe is solely on Notre Dame.

Fight on Trojans!

Rich

That's a little harsh isn't it?

Make's me feel even better that their losing to Cal at the moment.......

(Sidebar)

Oh and the best thing about global warming is knowing California will be under water!

Los Angeles, CA = 330 ft. above sea level

South Bend, IN = ~ 210-500 ft. above sea level

Don't pack that raft away 'domer!

Beer, beer for ol' Notre Dame

You bring some whisky

I'll bring some dames

Send a sophmore out for gin

And don't let a sober junior in

We never stumble, we never fall

We sober up on wood alcohol

As our loyal faculty, lies drunk on the bar room floor.

More! More! More!

Beer, beer....

Rich

ETA: Great game even though the team I liked (of the two) lost (Michigan).

Edited by uscbigdawg

Hey Flex

Do ya feel that hot breath on the back of your neck?

Don't look over your shoulder! There's a big red HOG gaining on ya :o

WOOO-PIG-SOOIE!!!!

Edited by 9x23

Hey Flex

Do ya feel that hot breath on the back of your neck?

Don't look over your shoulder! There's a big red HOG gaining on ya :o

WOOO-PIG-SOOIE!!!!

Arkansas still has a football team? Who was it that they played them last year and hung a 70 spot on them? No wait...maybe I'm thinking it was this year in Fayetteville that they were playin' someone from a school out west, and hung a 50 on them...who was that?

Oh wait that's right both of those were against USC! Don't forget too. We did thrash the hell out of Auburn two years in a row too. Seems to be a pattern with the lowly Pac-10 and the SEC.

Anyways, all my trash talkin' about Notre Dame will end next week when the Demon Seeds of Satan....I mean the Fighting Irish, come to California. They will beat 'SC at home and since the BCS is retarded, Notre Dame will jump to a Top 5 position.

I'm hoping Ohio State runs the table. Sorry....THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.

Rich

Best thing about last night's ABC/ESPN game? Maybe we can catch up on scores and such without all the "Game of the Century" hype.

Oh wait that's right both of those were against USC! Don't forget too. We did thrash the hell out of Auburn two years in a row too. Seems to be a pattern with the lowly Pac-10 and the SEC.

Ugh...Rich you're like a Bama fan livin' in the past. Granted USC has done quite well vs SEC opponents. But, just this season: Auburn pasted Washington St 40-14 and Tennessee pasted Cal 35-18 and LSU really pasted Arizona 45-3. So the Pac-10 was one and four against the SEC, call me when someone besides SC learns how to play defense. ;)

dawg that's history and you know what they say about history, those that don't learn

from it are doomed to repeat it. We learned and got our little QB problem sorted out.

We've got a couple of SEC bits to take care of and I don't think "the powers that be"

are going to let the pigs crunch on any northern nuts, so if the fuzz heads can hang on

past the Irish maybe we can replay that game at the end of this season. :D

Arkansas still has a football team? Who was it that they played them last year and hung a 70 spot on them? No wait...maybe I'm thinking it was this year in Fayetteville that they were playin' someone from a school out west, and hung a 50 on them...who was that?

Anyways, all my trash talkin' about Notre Dame will end next week when the Demon Seeds of Satan....I mean the Fighting Irish, come to California. They will beat 'SC at home and since the BCS is retarded, Notre Dame will jump to a Top 5 position.

I'm hoping Ohio State runs the table. Sorry....THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.

Rich

History repeated itself for the hogs the first game of the year when all their pre-season trash talkin' got handed back to them. Be thankful that Coach Carroll didn't run up the score.

As for the Pac-10 and no defense and beating up on Arizona State, Arizona, Wash. U (barn burner teams there :blink: ) and Cal (the only real team that played an SEC team and it was the first game of the year at home for the Vols).

However, being that you're obviously an Auburn fan Middle Man I can understand the frustration with the Hogs trouncing you guys earlier this year. If you're a 'Bama man well I guess I understand that frustration since the Tide hasn't rolled in more than a little while (are they STILL on probabtion?).

That said, the 'SC faithful (i.e. the honest ones) were (and I still am) predicting 3 losses for the season.

Rich

ETA: Fuzz heads. I like that one. That's funny right-chere!

Edited by uscbigdawg

Can't really blame anyone for keeping Michigan #2. On the road, lose by 3.

That being said, if USC can beat both ND & UCLA, I think I'd rather watch OSU & USC play BCS Title than a rematch, but that's just me. You might feel different :P:D:lol:

Can't really blame anyone for keeping Michigan #2. On the road, lose by 3.

That being said, if USC can beat both ND & UCLA, I think I'd rather watch OSU & USC play BCS Title than a rematch, but that's just me. You might feel different :P:D:lol:

I'm not so sure now after hearing Mike Hart spouting off. They gave us a great game and it's time to move on. I would prefer to see Ohio State play a SEC team but USC would suffice. :D