Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3gungear,, Knock-knock Anyone There?

KentG

I have been trying for over a week to make contact with them but there seems to be no one home :(

I heard Mark state ( I thought) on the Shotgun Mastery DVD there is now a 16 shell arm carrier offered.

I gotta say for as much as I like the products I have from them the website could REALLY use an upgrade!

Kent - have you been calling or e-mailing? I'd call.

Both, thier voice mail is now full.

Im sure he is out of town on vac or at a match (same thing?)

I didnt know brownells carried his stuff. Ill go check there and Dillon.

I talked to Mark last week and he mentioned he had just got an order done for brownells. It was news to me as well. He also mentioned he would be in Raton this week for the rifleman's challenge thing they have going on down there.

• 9 months later...

i dont know why you guys have such a hard time getting in touch with him.!!! I just spoke to him like 30mins ago. He's a busy boy though. has assembled somthing like 800 to a 1000 side saddles in the last month or so. You would better off sending him an email.

Whenever I remember to I send him an e-mail. My messages must go directly to the trash... never had a response. Still need subgun pouches, still have not gotten a reply. Asked at Brownells... they have no products from 3 gungear, so besides Dillon, who is taking up all his time?