Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Section Championship 2006

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome to have you and Teepy in our squad.

The Mr. Mom Squad! :)

Big Guy? Signs MEF?... I think I know who you are. ;)

Good to see you here Mario! (another Puerto Rican)

Edited by Nemo

It would be awesome to have you and Teepy in our squad.

The Mr. Mom Squad! :)

Big Guy? Signs MEF?... I think I know who you are. ;)

Good to see you here Mario! (another Puerto Rican)

Yeap...

That's me. Big Guy is just my secret identity code name :ph34r:

MEF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be training Thursday and Friday with Manny in Frostproof, and then driving over Friday afternoon. I hope my hands will hold up in the match after taking the class. :huh: I am looking forward to the match. It will also be my son's first major shooting Open.

Edited by Jack Suber

We have four revolver shooters registered. Would be nice to get at least one more for awards sake.

For a second there I thought I was going to be the only one.

Who's up to the challenge? Luke Fay? Jaxshooter?

See you all Saturday!

B)

I have a question about the RO policy at this match.

I have heard, more than once now, that RO's will be embeded with the squad and travel with the squad. If this is correct, how does that make the officiating consistent among the squads?

We all know that some RO's are picky while others are easy going. You might end up with the picky guy as your RO on every stage while another squad ends up with "Mr. Free doubles and no-faults" as his RO for the entire match.

What do you guys think?

They did that at TX State Open or Make-A-Wish a time or two as I remember. The MD took all the travelling RO's around and told them how he wanted each stage officiated, then let them go. It seemed to work ok.

I have a question about the RO policy at this match.

I have heard, more than once now, that RO's will be embeded with the squad and travel with the squad. If this is correct, how does that make the officiating consistent among the squads?

We all know that some RO's are picky while others are easy going. You might end up with the picky guy as your RO on every stage while another squad ends up with "Mr. Free doubles and no-faults" as his RO for the entire match.

What do you guys think?

How is this any different that a stationary R.O.? Can a stationary R.O. not act the same way?

Edited by Bigbadaboom

How is this any different that a stationary R.O.? Can a stationary R.O. not act the same way?

Yes, but if Joe Hardass is RO'ing stage one, everybody will be held to the same standard when shooting stage one, so it is equal to all. If Joe Hardass is my squads RO, he will be holding my squad to a higher standard on every stage while another RO will be more lax toward that squad on every stage. BIG difference.