Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Is Going To The Steel Challenge?

shred

PMD and I will be in Mon PM. We are staying at the BestWestern in Fillmore. We will certainly be up for drinks and merriment, or whatever passes for that..... ;)

DougC

ah, best western in fillmore-the only place i ever recall having to wear ear plugs in bed. nowhere to eat there. do yourself a favor-when coming back to the hotel after a hot day at the range, drive 35-40 minutes west from fillmore and the weather and class change dramatically. ventura has lots of places...

They had slots as of last week. I'm not sure they've ever completely sold out, though they expect to one of these days.

We're at the Fillmore BW too.. the winery has some tasty vintages and the cafe around the corner is good, but not open a lot of the time we want food.

Yeah, we went with the BW due to the price and being close to the range. I am tired of paying $$$$ for motels when we are just sleeping there! :P I am also going to do some Recon in Ventura in the event that my wife and kids want to come out some year as well!

I will be there Tuesday night. My 3 boys will be there on Thursday. They think that it is cool that mom is going to take them out of school the first week to go shoot. (Why didn't my mom let me do that?) We are at the host hotel. If you guys find a good place for a get together I will be there.

It's a long way from McAllen, Texas to Piru but I wouldn't miss it.

I know almost nothing of the area besides a few fruit stands and fast food joints. Any locals want to suggest a spot?

Friday night would be good, Saturday night better.

I know almost nothing of the area besides a few fruit stands and fast food joints. Any locals want to suggest a spot?

Friday night would be good, Saturday night better.

Hey shred...They just opened a huge new mexican resteraunt a few weeks ago called "El Pescador"(the fisherman)its got killer food,exelent drinks and lots of plasma tv's.Its just down the street from my work(Wm l Morris Chevrolet) towards the west end of town.

OOPS

Sorry it is hard to figure out how to reply on here too many buttons.

Kevin and I will be there wed evening til monday morning.

Coming from Va. our first time don't know what to expect..

Leroy

Ok, I hate planning, but I started this, so here's a plan. Complaints? Objections? Not enough arugula or sprouts involved?

Saturday ~7:00pm. Go to El Pescador. Start drinking. About 7:30, put "Enos, table of [however many are there are].." down on the list. Continue with margaritas (sugary caffienated sodas for the kids, natch) until table is available, hopefully around 8.