Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

We Made It

A place where you can talk about guns, shooting and all things, if it gave back rubs it would be perfect. Two out of three aint bad. This place has been calling to us so we had to come. Great job Brian and we are happy to be here.

Thanks, Dave Dawson

A place where you can talk about guns, shooting and all things, if it gave back rubs it would be perfect. Two out of three aint bad. This place has been calling to us so we had to come. Great job Brian and we are happy to be here.

Thanks, Dave Dawson

Welcome Dave, Great to have you on the forum. You put out some awsome guns. I have one, Patriot 004. Great gun. Forrest :D

Father Daughter set????

My dad never got me cool toys like that!

I blame it on junior camp she came home wanting a grip like Shea's and mag bases like Billy's etc. etc. its not just a gun its a fashion statement

• 10 months later...

Thanks, Dave Dawson

Here is the back rub, Dave. My son bought me a birthday present from you. It was an STI Edge that was hard chromed, Roupe grip, and whatever else you do. He ordered it around the first of March and I received it in April.

On initial inspection, I noticed that the fit and finish were superb. The lock-up and trigger were prefect. I was impressed with everything about the pistol, but the way it shoots is the most important thing. Well, the pistol shoots! Oh yes, it really shoots. I own many fine pistols (including 2 Clark's, Wilson, 3 Les Baer's, and a EGW) and this pistol will shoot with any of them.

I am surprised at how fast I shoot this pistol as compared to my others. Don't get me wrong, I am no speed demon with any of them, but this pistol has picked up my speed and hits considerably.

My only complaint, I think you should have included a 140 mm mag and a Dawson base plate.

I would not hesitate to recommend your pistols to anyone looking for a quality firearm. Thanks for building me a pistol that makes me look good. Well, look better.

Buddy

• 5 months later...