Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Revo Shooter

John Baier

Just pick up a 625 5 inch from a friend onf mine with all the fixin's...holster, mooner, demooner, 10 moon clip holders and a couple of dozen moon clips. :D Can't wait to run it through it's paces. Watch out Sako, here I come ;)

That's it....there's officially nothing else I can do to help you. ;)

Sure there is ---- you just have to switch to revolver too. Then once you've mastered the wheel......

......you'll be dropping big sticks every six rounds......

Sure there is ---- you just have to switch to revolver too. Then once you've mastered the wheel......

Actually did this with a Kimber 9mm I bought about three years ago. Got it back from the custom shop and took it to an IDPA match. Shot six dumped the mags, the rest of my squad were busting a gut.... <_< ....you do what you train....

Him no need help from bottom-feeder-type gun guy...him learning to shoot real gun!!! :lol:

You tell'm Tarzan............... :lol:

Him no need help from bottom-feeder-type gun guy...him learning to shoot real gun!!! :lol:

You tell'm Tarzan............... :lol:

And I thought that was Tonto??? :D I guess we'd have to hear Jeff say it in person to figure it out...

Actually did this with a Kimber 9mm I bought about three years ago. Got it back from the custom shop and took it to an IDPA match. Shot six dumped the mags, the rest of my squad were busting a gut.... <_< ....you do what you train....

Stage rehersal will help that problem. I think the bigger problem is shooting IDPA, then going to ANY OTHER MATCH, and slicing the pie. B)

And about that handshake..... Bubber give a class.

Edited by hearthco

Stage rehersal will help that problem. I think the bigger problem is shooting IDPA, then going to ANY OTHER MATCH, and slicing the pie. B)

I hadn't heard of Lanny Basham at that time ;)

Edited by redmist10

Pie :D I didn't get no pie.

Welcome to the group. Revolver is the most fun aspect of IPSC.

Just pick up a 625 5 inch from a friend onf mine with all the fixin's...holster, mooner, demooner, 10 moon clip holders and a couple of dozen moon clips. :D Can't wait to run it through it's paces. Watch out Sako, here I come ;)

The secret handshake is shown on Jerry's revolver video - how to run a revolver like a revolver.