Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Kegerator, A Work In Progress...

GeorgeInNePa

I added a few taps to my kegerator.

Don't get too excited, The Arrogant Bastard handle is for the Raison D'etre. Until Stone starts getting 1/6 or the new skinny, tall 1/4 kegs out here to the East Coast, I can't fit AB in the fridge. I am looking for a used dorm fridge, you can fit one 1/2 keg in those. :D

On tap now:

Harpoon IPA

DogFishHead Raison D'etre

Sam Adams Summer Ale

Diet Pepsi

kegerator001.jpg

I can fit one more 1/6 keg in there.

kegerator002.jpg

Sam Adams Summer Ale, nice...

kegerator003.jpg

I plan on a cover for the front of the door and a drip tray.

Edited by GeorgeInNePa

Okay, you da man! :D Need I mention the story about the two cases of Beck's I drank the night before my match? I'm supposed to chill off the drinking. Now i want a beer! :ph34r::lol:

2 cases, in one night? Dude, you need to drink stronger beer! Get some Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot Barley Wine (11%), Dogfish Head 120Minute IPA (20%), or even some 9% ABV beer, you won't need to drink so much.

:D

George gets my vote for the best reloading setup!

Glad you left the Arrogant Bastard handle deployed even though you aren't dispensing it. They sponsored my brother's USAF training squadron. You should have seen their squadron patch!

Last night I enjoyed a Young's Double Chocolate Stout. I have a Triple Karmeleit on hand for a special occasion.

I drink because I like the taste ...............

And I read Playboy for the articles ............

Nice setup ..... by the way! :D

Well, I do like the taste of GOOD beer.

Of course the buzz ain't bad either...

i'd kill for a set up like that, my would kill me if i had a set up like that! :)

lynn

Just buy her something nice and ask, ok, beg a lot.

That explains it. You had that in the back of the truck for Area 7 didn't you ;):lol:

After the way I shot and spending the day watching you hand me my a$$ on every stage, I wished I had this in the truck for the ride home.

The ride would have gone quicker.

Need a foxy barmaid to go with that.... ;)

As long as she's bringing me beer, I don't care if she's foxy, all I care about is, 1) Is the beer cold? and 2) Is there more?

;)

I'll take a Sam Adams please :)

If you're ever in Ne. Pa., stop by, the beers are on me.

George gets my vote for the best reloading setup!

Glad you left the Arrogant Bastard handle deployed even though you aren't dispensing it. They sponsored my brother's USAF training squadron. You should have seen their squadron patch!

Last night I enjoyed a Young's Double Chocolate Stout. I have a Triple Karmeleit on hand for a special occasion.

Never had Young's, but I have had Brooklyn's Chocolate Stout, very good. I am thinking about building an extension on the front of the fridge so I can fit a 1/4 keg in the there. Then AB will be on tap.

Of course, I'd be able to fit another 1/6 alongside it. Hmmm, time to order two more faucets and two more shanks...

Very nice George!

I too have a kegerator (converted fridge like you), but I've only gone as far as 1 tap. Holy crap, 4?!! :)

(I do have a drip tray though)

Is that a big fridge? How do you get 4 cornelious kegs in there? Maybe I should take some measurements. I really like the multi-ported regulator system. Very smart for controlling varying amounts of pressure to different types of brew. I run about 10psi to my local brewery's "Scullers IPA". It's about 7.5% abv and hides it well.

What kind of taps are those on top of the fridge. Not American Sankey, not European Hoff-Stevens....Never seen those before.

Edited by TDean

Very nice George!

I too have a kegerator (converted fridge like you), but I've only gone as far as 1 tap. Holy crap, 4?!! :)

(I do have a drip tray though)

Is that a big fridge? How do you get 4 cornelious kegs in there? Maybe I should take some measurements. I really like the multi-ported regulator system. Very smart for controlling varying amounts of pressure to different types of brew. I run about 10psi to my local brewery's "Scullers IPA". It's about 7.5% abv and hides it well.

What kind of taps are those on top of the fridge. Not American Sankey, not European Hoff-Stevens....Never seen those before.

It's a normal size fridge, but it has just tiny freezer mounted inside the fridge box. The one keg is sitting on top of the freezer, that's why it's higher than the others. I can actually fit 4-1/6 kegs and 1 corny in there.

The two taps on the right are Bass Ale style, Type G taps from Micro Matic

http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/t...pid-GTL425.html

The two on the left are Paulaner/Spaten style, Type A taps from Micro Matic

http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/k...pid-DH1501.html

I got these from an EBAY spree whilee getting some stuff for the kegerator. I hate supporting EBAY, but I am into these taps for 1/4 of new price and they are next to new. The regulator gang is also an ebay score.

I also have a Guiness style tap (also a Micro Matic). The only thing I don't have is a Euro style Sankey tap.