Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lucky Find!

Carmoney

At the IRC, Robbie asked me if all revo shooters were a bit "touched"- this thread pretty much confirms it...

It is just not true that all revo shooters are "touched."

Bob Perdue is perfectly normal.

;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the IRC, Robbie asked me if all revo shooters were a bit "touched"- this thread pretty much confirms it...

The answer should have been No, but we can be for short money :D

Short money? I AINT CHEAP!!!! But you guys knew that!

Whos Bob Perdue?

Edited by hearthco

<_< I've had 5 Hearthco clips for about a couple of months. Only four of them mingle with my shooting gear, but are never used. I just use them as inspiration.

The other one is at a friend's lab to be put through the autoclave for my wife to brand me with it before the Summer Blast. Next time we meet remind me to show you the brand of "The Fellowship of the Clip"

B)

<_< I've had 5 Hearthco clips for about a couple of months. Only four of them mingle with my shooting gear, but are never used. I just use them as inspiration.

The other one is at a friend's lab to be put through the autoclave for my wife to brand me with it before the Summer Blast. Next time we meet remind me to show you the brand of "The Fellowship of the Clip"

B)

20 free clips to anyone who gets the Hearthco logo tat!!!! B)

Hey Nemo!!! Are you in Jacksonville?

Edited by hearthco

Maybe one day when I get much older I will purchase a gun capable of utilizing this strange magical moon device!!!! :P

It will then be too late. Your days of bottom feeding will have taken their toll and you will be inable to harness the magic ;)

Yeah verily, how can he that has thus soiled himself be clean once again? How would he, not knowing what to do with 6 shots, benefit by having 12? 15? 29?

Perhaps he should put on some age before he attempts to function with a firearm type that rhymes with "Real Gun".

While some youngsters have proven quite competent at very early ages (e.g. Sam, MiniDA). It is much more common for new/young shooters to compensate with capacity for what they lack in, um, what is the term I'm looking for?

:P

:lol::lol::lol: Ouch!!! You guys are harsh!!! :lol::lol::lol:

What a deal! Dave's giving away $20,000 in merchandise for a measly tattoo! All you'd have to do is hock one moon off for the laser surgery to get the tattoo removed, and maybe sell one more to pay that month's mortgage payment! :D

What a deal! Dave's giving away $20,000 in merchandise for a measly tattoo! All you'd have to do is hock one moon off for the laser surgery to get the tattoo removed, and maybe sell one more to pay that month's mortgage payment! :D

Actually its only $10,000 worth of clips, but what are friends for? B)

Perhaps my tender years (I'm only 23) are preventing my understanding the significance of the hallowed and mighty Hearthco moonclip. What's the big deal?

Be careful what you ask for. Before we can tell you, you have to go thru the initiation process which involves Bubber and a Speed-O

Well....I'll see Bubber tonight, but a Speed-O???? That's just wrong.

..... on so many levels ! :blink:

(sorry Bubber)

Puts a whole new twist on "pushing the envelope" doesn't it?

Well....I'll see Bubber tonight, but a Speed-O???? That's just wrong.

..... on so many levels ! :blink:

(sorry Bubber)

Puts a whole new twist on "pushing the envelope" doesn't it?

And you guys cry about California! B)

Hearthco moonclip?????

I'm very new to this sport and have yet to even see or better yet shoot one of these Hearthco moonclips.....I know that I will have to endure the initiation process but would it be possible to see one of these at the Summer Blast....???

Thank You Sir may I have another???

I am sitting in front of my computer in my speedo now, as a nosey neighbor and a court order has banned me from nude surfing anymore. :angry: I have been watching this thread for some time now. Lutreel625 brought up something at the match tonight that I believe Dave is trying to forget or at least skirt around. Remember the wardrobe malfuntion at the Superbowl a couple of years ago. Was that not a Hearthco cliip adorning Janet? For sure it was not for a 44, must of been for the 38's but they weren't super nor were they special. Inquiring minds want to know. Oh yea the initiation they were out of butter so I had to use Oleo instead. Still have a half cup in my belly button. It was said that I looked like the smiling Bhudda but with more hair and I could not sit cross legged on the floor. Hog Sniper you sure you want to go through the initiation? :ph34r: Call me, I am at BR 549.

Edited by Bubber

Hey Dave,

Getting branded hurts more! <_< Yes I'm in Jacksvonille. Why?

I am sitting in front of my computer in my speedo now, as a nosey neighbor and a court order has banned me from nude surfing anymore. :angry: I have been watching this thread for some time now. Lutreel625 brought up something at the match tonight that I believe Dave is trying to forget or at least skirt around. Remember the wardrobe malfuntion at the Superbowl a couple of years ago. Was that not a Hearthco cliip adorning Janet? For sure it was not for a 44, must of been for the 38's but they weren't super nor were they special. Inquiring minds want to know. Oh yea the initiation they were out of butter so I had to use Oleo instead. Still have a half cup in my belly button. It was said that I looked like the smiling Bhudda but with more hair and I could not sit cross legged on the floor. Hog Sniper you sure you want to go through the initiation? :ph34r: Call me, I am at BR 549.

Yes Bubber, that little sign on Janet was a Hearthco graphic. I was hopeing for Pam Anderson, but you work with what you have. Go put your pants on, you're scareing the young guys

Hey Dave,

Getting branded hurts more! <_< Yes I'm in Jacksvonille. Why?

Half of my family lives there. Atlantic Beach. Dave

Great, first it's Cliff in a thong, then Bubber in a speed-o!

I'm going to shoot production....

Maybe we can get Randy to shoot a match in one of those sumo diapers.

Hearthco moonclip?????

I'm very new to this sport and have yet to even see or better yet shoot one of these Hearthco moonclips.....I know that I will have to endure the initiation process but would it be possible to see one of these at the Summer Blast....???

Thank You Sir may I have another???

No Problem, Its all part of the initiation process. You will get to bob for Hearthco Moons; you just have to do it in Bubber's speedo :o

ps. My buddies call me Hog Sniper too, usually after last call........

Yes I'm in Jacksvonille. Why?

Half of my family lives there. Atlantic Beach. Dave

Cool, let me know next time you're in town. I may be able to help you avoid Cliff.

I'm very close to the beach. I'll find your family and bring them pies to accumulate brownie points for my next batch of clips. :)