Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lucky Find!

Carmoney

No Problem, Its all part of the initiation process. You will get to bob for Hearthco Moons; you just have to do it in Bubber's speedo :o

And Cliff will be the first to warn you.....make sure there's nobody around who hails from Rammer, Tennessee.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN'T...GET...THE ...IMAGES...TO...GO...AWAY!!! MUST...BURN...OUT...MINDS...EYE!!! :blink:

Wrap plastic wrap around 2 Hearthco clips and look thru them into your blank tv screen like for 1 hr. That will cancel any images of speedo, diapers, etc that may linger in your mind. Dave

CAN'T...GET...THE ...IMAGES...TO...GO...AWAY!!! MUST...BURN...OUT...MINDS...EYE!!! :blink:

Wrap plastic wrap around 2 Hearthco clips and look thru them into your blank tv screen like for 1 hr. That will cancel any images of speedo, diapers, etc that may linger in your mind. Dave

Whaddya call that? A Hearthco Lobotomy? :wacko:

Cliff said it worked for him!

Cliff said it worked for him!

One word...BRUTAL!!! :lol:

<_< I've had 5 Hearthco clips for about a couple of months. Only four of them mingle with my shooting gear, but are never used. I just use them as inspiration.

The other one is at a friend's lab to be put through the autoclave for my wife to brand me with it before the Summer Blast. Next time we meet remind me to show you the brand of "The Fellowship of the Clip"

B)

20 free clips to anyone who gets the Hearthco logo tat!!!! B)

Hey Nemo!!! Are you in Jacksonville?

Hey Dave, got the Hearthco Moonclip mark on me. Caused from tight speedos and a Hearthco moonclip.

<_< I've had 5 Hearthco clips for about a couple of months. Only four of them mingle with my shooting gear, but are never used. I just use them as inspiration.

The other one is at a friend's lab to be put through the autoclave for my wife to brand me with it before the Summer Blast. Next time we meet remind me to show you the brand of "The Fellowship of the Clip"

B)

20 free clips to anyone who gets the Hearthco logo tat!!!! B)

Hey Nemo!!! Are you in Jacksonville?

Hey Dave, got the Hearthco Moonclip mark on me. Caused from tight speedos and a Hearthco moonclip.

OK Bubber,,Post a picture!

Uhhhh, Dave?

Be careful what you ask for on this forum! :wacko:

Yeah, the technology exists, but there are ethical standards in play here. I don't know if NAMBLA would even touch this one. :o